2 AIO in one case

I am looking into buying a 1070 Hybrid cooled from EVGA, but i already have a H100I V2, does anyone have any pictures of their setups with 2 AIO radiators in one case? just want to see the aesthetics

it would be almost exactly like a dual rad custom loop it all depends on your case

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Image result for dual aio setup

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

It'll look great

Just now, ProtectingSoup said:

Sarcasm?

No, seriously.  IMO aio's can look awesome

I think the only good place for it will be the bottom front fan position (where the Mtn Dew can is) unless you can get it to fit in the rear exhaust port

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, ProtectingSoup said:

Digging the purple. Question, how large is your front panel @App4that, im seeing 2 120mm rads

It's a Dark Base Pro 900, the front panel is JUGE. I could put two 140s in place of the two 120 rads if I wanted, or the 280 that's on top. I have a 140 intake fan on top of the rads. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

cause the 2 fans infront of my case are 140mm, you think i could mount a 120mm rad instead?

You could probably mount the 120 rad in the front, the problem is hot air in the case. You look to have a mid case, which means less air to remove heat. If you mount the 120 as an intake to the front, I'd make the rear exhaust an intake to feed the CPU AIO with fresh cool air. Means it's unfiltered but just keep up on your dusting managment. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

@App4thatIt is a full ATX, ill probably mount in the front because the rear might have clearance issues with the CPU tubes, they are fairly close as it is

It'll work fine and look great, but you really dont need water for a 1070. You can easily hit max clocks on air 

That's an F in the profile pic

It will look good.

IMG_0663.JPG

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz