Noctua a14s and chromax na-savp1

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
2 minutes ago, cptjackawesome said:

Hello everyone, 

So I just got two Noctua Industrial ppc a14 fans on ebay, but one was missing a rubber corner piece. I was looking around and found generics that were odd, and I found Noctua's chromax line. Specifically, the NA-SAVP1.

Now, these are my first noctua fans, so I wanted to know if anyone used 120 and 140 noctua fans and whether the corners were interchangeable. 

That way, I'd know the chromax would work for my 140mm fans. 

Thanks! 

If it came missing contact Noctua they should be able to send you a replacement without any trouble. As for the chromax corners if you wanted to change the colors yes they are compatible with the industrial fans. 

Hello everyone, 

So I just got two Noctua Industrial ppc a14 fans on ebay, but one was missing a rubber corner piece. I was looking around and found generics that were odd, and I found Noctua's chromax line. Specifically, the NA-SAVP1.

Now, these are my first noctua fans, so I wanted to know if anyone used 120 and 140 noctua fans and whether the corners were interchangeable. 

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, cptjackawesome said:

Hello everyone, 

Thanks! 

If it came missing contact Noctua they should be able to send you a replacement without any trouble. As for the chromax corners if you wanted to change the colors yes they are compatible with the industrial fans. 

Thanks W-L. 

I bought the fans used on ebay, but if you think I'll still be able to get a replacement from noctua, then I'll definitely reach out to them. 

Thanks again. 

5 hours ago, cptjackawesome said:

Thanks W-L. 

I bought the fans used on ebay, but if you think I'll still be able to get a replacement from noctua, then I'll definitely reach out to them. 

Thanks again. 

Ah if they are from eBay then I'm not 100% sure but they might be able to help give it a try.