Cheap pellet/bb sniper rifles

Timbs

I had been having a growing interest in sniper rifles recently. Just the thought of taking on people without being seen, and doing mass damage while being many feet away peaks me. I was wondering, what would be a good for the cheap price air rifle? I was thinking of getting a Powerline Daisy 880, as it includes the scope, and my brother had already owned one, and still does, and has been a strong little rifle for nearly 6 years. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

1 hour ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Just the thought of taking on people without being seen, and doing mass damage while being many feet away peaks me.

Youuuu should probably get some professional help about that...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Yes

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

So you want to shoot people from a distance because it excites you? Im thinking theres a underlining problem here.

13 hours ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I had been having a growing interest in sniper rifles recently.

Nothing wrong with that.  Shooting guns can be fun and rewarding.

13 hours ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Just the thought of taking on people without being seen, and doing mass damage while being many feet away peaks me. 

Agent: 911, what is your emergency?

1 hour ago, PCBjon said:

So you want to shoot people from a distance because it excites you? Im thinking theres a underlining problem here.

Nah, the thought of being able to if needed.

24 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Why whats gonna happen?

34 minutes ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

You live in Washington mah boi, not Syria '-'

But hey, when a zombie apocalypse ensues you will be fit for fighting.. 

I don't have really anything on the topic of a BB sniper rifle to add here, just gonna say you might want to word your threads better in the future.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

43 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I don't have really anything on the topic of a BB sniper rifle to add here, just gonna say you might want to word your threads better in the future.

Indeed, otherwise it sounds like "psychopath in training" :P

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

7 hours ago, Minibois said:

Not exactly a zombie apocalypse, but more of the fact that I feel the need to protect myself. The song Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell explains how I have been feeling recently, if that is easier to explain. And yeah, I kinda figured that out. For the most part I was just dinking around with my words lol. Its more of the philosophy of being a long range shooter that is really interesting. The fact that you must put in so much effort to do a simple task is very interesting to me. Doing the maximum effort to get minimum results. I like the sound of that.

6 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Indeed, otherwise it sounds like "psychopath in training" :P

Not a psychopath. More of a sociopath. for the most part, getting a pellet gun is just more protection/to scare the shit out of my neighbors. My neighbors are total pansys. Plus people are deciding its a-okay to fuck with my shit now too.

7 hours ago, PCBjon said:

Why whats gonna happen?

People are fucking with my shit. Plus I feel like I'm constantly being watched. And at my age, getting a real gun is difficult. So my better option is to get something that looks like one.

How much weed are you smoking?

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

21 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Hide yo kids... Hide Yo wife.. a e s t h e t i c a s coming

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: 2x Radeon 7950's Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990fx Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 

I run a blog called GadgetDX, we write articles on the latest gadgets, and computer news. xD

3 minutes ago, kachel94 said:

How much weed are you smoking?

Give or take $50 a week. And its some pretty strong shit too.

1 minute ago, GadgetDX said:

Hide yo kids... Hide Yo wife.. a e s t h e t i c a s coming

heck yes.jpg

16 hours ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

Not a psychopath. More of a sociopath. for the most part, getting a pellet gun is just more protection/to scare the shit out of my neighbors. My neighbors are total pansys. Plus people are deciding its a-okay to fuck with my shit now too.

bbs guns are not particularly damaging, considering as a sport people shoot each other with them

brandishing them in public is illegal, and shooting somebody not in a game is assault and if armed police came would probably shoot you

Also, you would harm genuine airsofters being reckless

IF you want to shoot people with bbs guns,  join an airsoft site and do it safely 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

6 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

bbs guns are not particularly damaging, considering as a sport people shoot each other with them

brandishing them in public is illegal, and shooting somebody not in a game is assault and if armed police came would probably shoot you

IF you want to shoot people with bbs guns,  join an airsoft site and do it safely 

or get a .30-06 and shoot a deer. It's what everyone with a fetish for 

the thought of taking on people without being seen, and doing mass damage while being many feet away

does here 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Just now, Syntaxvgm said:

or get a .30-06 and shoot a deer. It's what everyone with a fetish for 

does here 

yeah doing hunting would be a safe way of getting your shoot on

shooting poor people in the street with a bb gun is completely not 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

8 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I do that. Except its not an airsoft site, its a forest. And its with high powered metal pellet guns. I have been using this shitty old airsoft PPK, and want to upgrade.

I personally dislike multi-pump rifles. A friend of mine had purchased a break-barrel Crosman, and that was probably the most fun I've ever had with an air rifle. No sitting there counting pumps, just crack it, load it, and have fun. Usually easier to add a bit of dieseling to as well, if you're into that.

What exactly are your neighbors doing to you and your shit?. Maybe have a word with them Shooting them with a high powered BB gun isnt really the answer unless they were shooting you with a high powered BB gun. If you feel your life is in danger or your been stalked maybe a conversation with your parents (amusing your living at home) or the police. If you decide to shoot random people who you think is watching you with a high powered BB gun you can get in a whole load of trouble.

Not trying to be a killjoy but with recent and past events going on I can understand why people are edgy. Just wait ill your of age and get yourself a license to carry a firearm concealed carry even. Im not saying getting a license firearm is the answer but at least your not wondering around or caught with a high powered BB sniper and trying to explain yourself.