Buying Ryzen? Confused about ram? Read here

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This kind of putrid feminization of western men is why we are being invaded by low-IQ third-worlders, why crime and rape is skyrocketing all over Europe as treasonous governments pour in more Islamic and negroid hordes, in order to expand the parasitic welfare/police state.

Alternatively I just agree with her that we aren't in a financial position to spend £700 on a rig in march to then spend another £1100 in August having already bought the 1080GTX in November for £560. She's been quite accommodating to my hobby, she certainly wouldn't expect to spend that much on shoes, make up and clothes in the same time line.

As for the rest of the comment, throw it in the bin it's opinion not fact 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Great guide and yes ram matters the world for Ryzen, mine's running at 2933mhz (Corsair Vengeance 3k kit) and I wish I could squeeze a bit more out of it but already huge difference from 2133mhz

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Hey, thanks for the great post. Answered a lot of my questions. I still am a bit confused with regards to whether I should go for a 2x8GB kit or a single 16GB stick. 

I see you've suggested to stay away from 16GB sticks in the comments, but my concern is that I intend to expand to 32GB down the lane, cause I'm into some heavy video editing. From what I understood, the fastest we can go with 2 Dual rank DIMMs(2400)(without overclocking) is still better than the fastest speeds we can achieve with 4 Single rank DIMMs(2133). So should I go for 4 8GB single rank sticks or 2 16GB dual rank sticks? 

Also since it's already been a couple of months since AGESA 1.0.0.6 update, are things better now? Do we have to still stick with the RAMs mentioned in the QVL lists? It's not an easy job finding specific RAMs in my country. You never know when the stocks appear and disappear. 

Another question: I'm sorry if this is dumb but I'm new to overclocking. You've said "when you push the ram to a higher speed, it is still overclocking the CPU", does this mean that I'll need to adjust the CPU voltage if I intend to overclock only RAM too? I'm not really looking to overclock my CPU, but would like to maximize the RAM speeds if I can do it easily. 

Any advice/clarification is highly appreciated, thank you. 

4 hours ago, walkwalk said:

Hey, thanks for the great post. Answered a lot of my questions. I still am a bit confused with regards to whether I should go for a 2x8GB kit or a single 16GB stick. 

I see you've suggested to stay away from 16GB sticks in the comments, but my concern is that I intend to expand to 32GB down the lane, cause I'm into some heavy video editing. From what I understood, the fastest we can go with 2 Dual rank DIMMs(2400)(without overclocking) is still better than the fastest speeds we can achieve with 4 Single rank DIMMs(2133). So should I go for 4 8GB single rank sticks or 2 16GB dual rank sticks? 

Also since it's already been a couple of months since AGESA 1.0.0.6 update, are things better now? Do we have to still stick with the RAMs mentioned in the QVL lists? It's not an easy job finding specific RAMs in my country. You never know when the stocks appear and disappear. 

Another question: I'm sorry if this is dumb but I'm new to overclocking. You've said "when you push the ram to a higher speed, it is still overclocking the CPU", does this mean that I'll need to adjust the CPU voltage if I intend to overclock only RAM too? I'm not really looking to overclock my CPU, but would like to maximize the RAM speeds if I can do it easily. 

Any advice/clarification is highly appreciated, thank you. 

It doesn't overclock the cpu as such just the imc. As for the dimms I believe 4x8gb sticks are better and usually can sit around 2933mhz. 

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

*first time builder* when im peicing the ryzen pc together im supposed to put all the parts together and get into bios and flash my amd chipset driver, mobo bios updates, and my mobo chipset bios and install all those to the mobo and then i put win10 on the boot device and i should be able to get into win10 and start adjusting things and having a pc right?

3) Ok I bought non QVL ram and it won't post above 2133mhz

how do you change what it trys to clock at if it doesnt post? what exactly do i do when i plug everything in and press power do i spam the delete key to get to the screen that lets me update bios and drivers? im feeling a lot of negative feelings,an overwhelming pressure if you will on the building process. i know how to put it together but ive never bought pc parts ive only added a gpu and transfered a prebuilt into bigger case with bigger power supply. LONG STORY SHORT WHEN I PRESS POWER AFTER PUTTING IT TOGETHER AND PRESS POWER IF NO PARTS ARE BROKE I WILL GET TO UPDATE BIOS AND THINGS THEN WIN10 RIGHT?  you mean it will auto set it so it will post is that what your saying?

5 hours ago, Vincebthreeonefour said:

*first time builder* when im peicing the ryzen pc together im supposed to put all the parts together and get into bios and flash my amd chipset driver, mobo bios updates, and my mobo chipset bios and install all those to the mobo and then i put win10 on the boot device and i should be able to get into win10 and start adjusting things and having a pc right?

Get windows up and running first, there's nothing that will stop it booting, you ram will work at 2133 you can adjust later

4 hours ago, Vincebthreeonefour said:

3) Ok I bought non QVL ram and it won't post above 2133mhz

how do you change what it trys to clock at if it doesnt post? what exactly do i do when i plug everything in and press power do i spam the delete key to get to the screen that lets me update bios and drivers? im feeling a lot of negative feelings,an overwhelming pressure if you will on the building process. i know how to put it together but ive never bought pc parts ive only added a gpu and transfered a prebuilt into bigger case with bigger power supply. LONG STORY SHORT WHEN I PRESS POWER AFTER PUTTING IT TOGETHER AND PRESS POWER IF NO PARTS ARE BROKE I WILL GET TO UPDATE BIOS AND THINGS THEN WIN10 RIGHT?  you mean it will auto set it so it will post is that what your saying?

On first boot it will more than likely run 2133. This isn't an issue for install. Just let it power up and go through the windows installation. Depending on what storage you are using, you may have to set up the hard drive options within the bios so windows knows where to install its self. Once it's all up and running (just search windows 10 initial set up) you can then go back into the bios and adjust settings

Ryzen Ram Guide

Hey, I'm gonna apologize in advance for the massive wall of text.

Alright so I'm running a 1700 at 3.9ghz on an ASRock x370 Killer SLI/ac board. I've got 16gb (2x8) of Corsair Vengeance LPX that's supposed to run at 3000mhz w/ CAS 15. Can't tell if it's single or dual rank, label is useless and the heatspreader covers everything. It's not on the QVL list for my mobo. I have switched to the Ryzen Master software because my bios is being really weird about saving settings.

I used to be able to run the ram at 2800mhz, with the standard timings. That stopped for some reason. I can do it by loosening the timings to 20/20/20/40 but it's irritating that the already handicapped ram stopped working without major hits to the latency. Voltages on the ram have yet to make a difference. 2666mhz w/ standard latency kind of works, a successful boot is 50/50. I have swapped dimms but have not tried individual sticks.

If I can't run 3000mhz now, what are the chances of being able to do it in the future? Can I rely on future updates to fix this or do I have to consider getting a new board or ram if I ever want to get past 2666 reliably? Additionally, is it possible that my 1700 is just too weak to handle even 3000mhz ram? 

Also, I whipped this chart up to exhaust every possible test combination using the parameters I'm aware of and comfortable with changing, minus CPU OC because that would double the trial amounts, and it's just not feasible to do. CAS would start at 21 w/ voltage at 1.5v and any that succeeded in that range would be noted and tweaked in more detail afterwards.

sdgsdgsd.png.463fbbd23103db495529e1801cc9109e.png 

Any advice on what to do would be great, thanks.

First i have to say, you dont need to avoid Dual ranked RAM,

Because on Ryzen 2666 dual ranked RAM is comparable to 3200 single ranked RAM in performance.

Source: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Ryzen-5-1600X-CPU-265842/Tests/R5-1500X-Review-Mainstream-1225280/3/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EomlkwkFeCsnY-w2cX8tT2YrzLw1b3E2IfxhvXQYpyQ/edit#gid=0

Secondly i want to add this usefull AMD list of RAM, It can give you hints which RAM is dual/single ranked and so on.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

11 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

First i have to say, you dont need to avoid Dual ranked RAM,

Because on Ryzen 2666 dual ranked RAM is comparable to 3200 single ranked RAM in performance.

Source: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Ryzen-5-1600X-CPU-265842/Tests/R5-1500X-Review-Mainstream-1225280/3/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EomlkwkFeCsnY-w2cX8tT2YrzLw1b3E2IfxhvXQYpyQ/edit#gid=0

Secondly i want to add this usefull AMD list of RAM, It can give you hints which RAM is dual/single ranked and so on.

I would really like to see more sources for this as it is the first time I've seen anything like this, and having not tested SR vs DR myself I can't verify it

Ryzen Ram Guide

11 hours ago, acsemler said:

Hey, I'm gonna apologize in advance for the massive wall of text.

Alright so I'm running a 1700 at 3.9ghz on an ASRock x370 Killer SLI/ac board. I've got 16gb (2x8) of Corsair Vengeance LPX that's supposed to run at 3000mhz w/ CAS 15. Can't tell if it's single or dual rank, label is useless and the heatspreader covers everything. It's not on the QVL list for my mobo. I have switched to the Ryzen Master software because my bios is being really weird about saving settings.

I used to be able to run the ram at 2800mhz, with the standard timings. That stopped for some reason. I can do it by loosening the timings to 20/20/20/40 but it's irritating that the already handicapped ram stopped working without major hits to the latency. Voltages on the ram have yet to make a difference. 2666mhz w/ standard latency kind of works, a successful boot is 50/50. I have swapped dimms but have not tried individual sticks.

If I can't run 3000mhz now, what are the chances of being able to do it in the future? Can I rely on future updates to fix this or do I have to consider getting a new board or ram if I ever want to get past 2666 reliably? Additionally, is it possible that my 1700 is just too weak to handle even 3000mhz ram? 

Also, I whipped this chart up to exhaust every possible test combination using the parameters I'm aware of and comfortable with changing, minus CPU OC because that would double the trial amounts, and it's just not feasible to do. CAS would start at 21 w/ voltage at 1.5v and any that succeeded in that range would be noted and tweaked in more detail afterwards.

sdgsdgsd.png.463fbbd23103db495529e1801cc9109e.png 

Any advice on what to do would be great, thanks.

Firstly what is your bios version? 

download and install the latest here

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370 Killer SLIac/index.us.asp#BIOS

let me know how that goes as I do believe the Corsair 3000mhz 15 CAS are actually Samsung.

If you get no joy, try the sticks individually, one could be faulty

Ryzen Ram Guide

23 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

I would really like to see more sources for this as it is the first time I've seen anything like this, and having not tested SR vs DR myself I can't verify it

pcgameshardware is a very reputable site. But yea i have another German site with same results:
https://www.golem.de/news/ram-overclocking-getestet-ryzen-profitiert-von-ddr4-3200-und-dual-rank-1704-127262.html

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

4 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

pcgameshardware is a very reputable site. But yea i have another German site with same results:
https://www.golem.de/news/ram-overclocking-getestet-ryzen-profitiert-von-ddr4-3200-und-dual-rank-1704-127262.html

It was actually slower in 3/4 of the tests. They're also done at 720p with strangely low fps for such a small resolution, watch dogs 2 for instance at 720p only 51fps, I get more than that at 1440p, they don't state what GPU they're using also, I'm very doubtful of these results 

i also just just looked at the previous link  where the tests were conducted under agesa 1004, were up to and past agesa 1006 now meaning memory is performing much better. I will have a look later when I get home for any newer tests. I looked before work and could only find German sites for the testing which gives me suspicion that it's the same set of results reused by different sites

Ryzen Ram Guide

10 hours ago, stealth80 said:

It was actually slower in 3/4 of the tests. They're also done at 720p with strangely low fps for such a small resolution, watch dogs 2 for instance at 720p only 51fps, I get more than that at 1440p, they don't state what GPU they're using also, I'm very doubtful of these results 

i also just just looked at the previous link  where the tests were conducted under agesa 1004, were up to and past agesa 1006 now meaning memory is performing much better. I will have a look later when I get home for any newer tests. I looked before work and could only find German sites for the testing which gives me suspicion that it's the same set of results reused by different sites

yea, well its common to use a very low resolution in RAM tests to ensure the system isnt GPU Bottlenecked at all. Im googling myself to find more data and i asked a youtuber to make an english review about SR vs DR including higher RAM speeds such as 3600mhz SR vs 2933 DR with Ryzen. Unfortunetly ive got no answer yet.

But we can know for sure that Ryzen is scaling properly with DR memory as we see a constant gain in DR vs SR with similar speed by the given empirical data. And its true that 2666DR is slightly slower then 3200SR but this is mostly application based and comes to a 5% performance difference or is within margin of error. In both cases its not necessary to either stay away from DR ram nor paying more for a slightly faster SR ram.

But its necessary to not buy very slow ram, regardless if its SR or DR. 

14 hours ago, stealth80 said:

Firstly what is your bios version? 

download and install the latest here

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370 Killer SLIac/index.us.asp#BIOS

let me know how that goes as I do believe the Corsair 3000mhz 15 CAS are actually Samsung.

If you get no joy, try the sticks individually, one could be faulty

Alright so a few things.

1) I did have the latest bios when I was doing my initial testing, 3.10. I had also briefly experimented with older bios versions as well, 3.00 and 2.50.

2) I lost 3.9ghz stability w/ 1.35v. Not sure why, and this thread is all about ram so it doesn't really matter, but I'm bitter as hell about it. Successful boot was 50/50 at even 1.42v. Currently at 3.8ghz w/ 1.35v and stable (for now).

3) I just did a test of every single channel and dual channel configuration for my XMP profile, results below.

598a51be7b545_dimmtests.png.b77c6d3fb3a8d732c88b73e447b6d2b9.png

The trials in yellow booted once but couldn't be replicated, except for trial 16. Trial 16 booted successfully about 5 times in a row, and then I moved on to finish the trials. When I came back to attempt it again after the others were done, it booted once to desktop. I immediately crashed once I logged in and had to clear the CMOS to get back to bios. It didn't work at all after that.

I have no idea what any of this means because I am brand new to overclocking on this level. My last system was a 4770k and all I did to overclock that was change the multiplier, didn't even mess with the ram. Is there a way to tell, without throwing money at the problem, if my CPU is the limiting factor here?

Also, here are my Thaiphoon results. Apparently these are Hynix single rank DIMMs.

snap88201775206PM.png.8bde3fed016aea3b90e9c93179a4bfae.png

All this information is blowing my mind lol.

Dunno if I should keep my Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb DDR4 2400. 

got my Team T-Force Night Hawk 3200mhz rams to run at 3200mhz on my gigabyte gaming 3. timings were 16-18-18-38 at 1.4v. I disabled xmp as i was getting errors with it and i read it was causing issues in another forum. 

ram.PNG

2 hours ago, ZakuII said:

All this information is blowing my mind lol.

Dunno if I should keep my Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb DDR4 2400. 

You're on Intel (according to sig) don't worry about it

5 hours ago, acsemler said:

Alright so a few things.

1) I did have the latest bios when I was doing my initial testing, 3.10. I had also briefly experimented with older bios versions as well, 3.00 and 2.50.

2) I lost 3.9ghz stability w/ 1.35v. Not sure why, and this thread is all about ram so it doesn't really matter, but I'm bitter as hell about it. Successful boot was 50/50 at even 1.42v. Currently at 3.8ghz w/ 1.35v and stable (for now).

3) I just did a test of every single channel and dual channel configuration for my XMP profile, results below.

598a51be7b545_dimmtests.png.b77c6d3fb3a8d732c88b73e447b6d2b9.png

The trials in yellow booted once but couldn't be replicated, except for trial 16. Trial 16 booted successfully about 5 times in a row, and then I moved on to finish the trials. When I came back to attempt it again after the others were done, it booted once to desktop. I immediately crashed once I logged in and had to clear the CMOS to get back to bios. It didn't work at all after that.

I have no idea what any of this means because I am brand new to overclocking on this level. My last system was a 4770k and all I did to overclock that was change the multiplier, didn't even mess with the ram. Is there a way to tell, without throwing money at the problem, if my CPU is the limiting factor here?

Also, here are my Thaiphoon results. Apparently these are Hynix single rank DIMMs.

Ok, try this:

SOC voltage 1.2v

DDRV 1.4V

XMP disabled

Manual timings

Try the ram timings as per the manufacturer changing TRC to around 75

also above with single channel, was this one stick of ram or both in one channel? 

Oh and ye, try reseating the CPU - seriously! I had issues booting with 2 sticks on my build when I first built it, like It would try to boot and crash at windows or refuse to post - removed a stick and it was better - reseating the CPU worked and has for quite a few on here with ram problems

Ryzen Ram Guide

22 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Ok, try this:

SOC voltage 1.2v

DDRV 1.4V

XMP disabled

Manual timings

Try the ram timings as per the manufacturer changing TRC to around 75

also above with single channel, was this one stick of ram or both in one channel? 

Oh and ye, try reseating the CPU - seriously! I had issues booting with 2 sticks on my build when I first built it, like It would try to boot and crash at windows or refuse to post - removed a stick and it was better - reseating the CPU worked and has for quite a few on here with ram problems

The single channel tests were done with single sticks. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them when I get home from work tomorrow and post the results.

Hey, I wanna get a motherboard called the asus prime x370-A (not the x370-pro version), havent found any reviews on it online after much searching, heres the specifications page -https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X370-A/HelpDesk/, want to know whether it can pair with the corsair vengance lpx 8gb ram 2666mhz, help will be greatly appreciated

Just now, stealth80 said:

Thing is, I want to change to Ryzen 5 1600x or even R7 1700x LOL. And I'm trying to somewhat keep what other parts I may use for the Ryzen build. Lol

3 minutes ago, Aurora Armstrong said:

Hey, I wanna get a motherboard called the asus prime x370-A (not the x370-pro version), havent found any reviews on it online after much searching, heres the specifications page -https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X370-A/HelpDesk/, want to know whether it can pair with the corsair vengance lpx 8gb ram 2666mhz, help will be greatly appreciated

It's possible. I checked the memory QVL and saw model CMK16GX4M2A2666C16(Ver5.30) as a supported set as a single 8gb dimm. When looking that model up I saw this, https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820233834, which is a 16gb 2x8 kit with other options, including a single 8gb dimm. Previous versions of that model will not work at 2666, at least that's what the QVL says. Newegg doesn't tell you what version it is, so it's a shot in the dark if it will work. Look on the QVL, found here https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X370-A/HelpDesk_QVL/, for something that doesn't have various versions of itself to increase the odds that you actually get what you want. Keep in mind that just because it's on the QVL, that doesn't mean it will work, it just helps your odds.

14 minutes ago, ZakuII said:

Thing is, I want to change to Ryzen 5 1600x or even R7 1700x LOL. And I'm trying to somewhat keep what other parts I may use for the Ryzen build. Lol

Check the model number on your ram with Thaiphoon Burner (google it) and check the memory QVL on whatever motherboard you're considering (usually found in the support section on the manufacturer's website). If something matches, that's not necessarily a guarantee that it will work because there are other factors like CPU limitation (which you can't anticipate but it's unlikely you will run into that problem because 2400mhz is below overclocking territory). If you don't find a match you could still try it, just make sure you're ready to pull the trigger on ram within your price bracket that's listed on the QVL ahead of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have plans on upgrading to Ryzen and I want that fancy Trident Z RGB DIMMs, too. But I want 32GB of RAM and that again opens up some questions for me. I was already able to figure out most things by myself, but still want a confirmation - just to see if I am right. Please note that I'm not a noob when it comes to building a pc, I even know how to overclock a CPU, but RAM OC is totally new to me.

1. G.Skill uses different dies for their DIMMs. For best performance, I still should go for something with Samsung B-Dies.
  2. Using only 2 DIMMs puts less pressure to the IMC, so I should go for 2x16 instead of 4x8.
  3. 16GB sticks are dual ranked - giving better performance than 8GB single ranked would do. (Which results also in less pressure to IMC but still better performance when only comparing those 2 scenarios with 32GB)
  4. I have a few kits to choose from, priced almost the same: 3200 CL14, 3466 CL16, 3600 CL17 - I should go for the highest clock and do not care much about timings in the first place.
  5. Do I really have to care about speeds and timings anyways since I have to fine-tune? Or should I just go for the cheapest one with B-Dies and tune myself?

My questions may look a lil' bit "nooby", but in fact I spend lots of hours to figure out everything. And since AGESA updates change a lot all the time, I often find outdated information - not knowing what's still true and what's not.

I hope everything was understandable since I'm not speaking English natively.

Thanks in advance to anyone helping me out.

Botlike