recommendations for free website creators please?

In my new part time job the owner would like to revamp his aviation company website. He has it hosted by Go Daddy.com and for now it is very basic with links and some pictures. We would like to make it much more visually appealing with animations and maybe some nice backgrounds. If any of you know some programs that can help I would appreciate it. Also this is my first time even trying to do this so any articles, instructions, or tips you can point me to or provide would be very useful!

Thank you.

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

try wix  transfer the website to wix and enjoy editing it has a lot of useful features and highly customizable but if you want start everything from scratch WordPress  

Just now, ACEHACK said:

try wix  transfer the website to wix and enjoy editing it has a lot of useful features and highly customizable but if you want start everything from scratch WordPress  

Been reading about Wordpress and it looks pretty good. Most web hosting sites will accept it? 

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

Or code your own :) 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

1 minute ago, Billy_Mays said:

Or code your own :) 

CSS and HTML can be a pain to learn for beginners 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

I had to learn it and had no experecine 

12 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

I had to learn it and had no experecine 

Not saying I couldn't nor would I mind learning it. However the time to learn it really isn't there right now, and I am trying to get fairly good results on a budget of " what you want to get paid?!" lol 

Edited by lonestar31
misspelling

Just now, lonestar31 said:

Not saying I couldn't now would I mind learning it. However the time to learn it really isn't there right now, and I am trying to get fairly good results on a budget of " what you want to get paid?!" lol 

Oh ok it was a suggestion

Wix is pretty good, same with Wordpress. I would say Wix is probably the most appealing one but you can do alot with wordpress too

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

Squarespace, build it beautifull! Seriously it's simple and it works on all devices, and you don't really need to know anything about coding either. (official sponsors of LTT doesn't hurt either, so there's is a promo code out there, if you use it, you get one year of free hosting as well)

Squarespace is what I would go with to be honest. But some other's out there are Wix, Wordpress, and Weebly.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

27 minutes ago, Sack said:

Squarespace, build it beautifull! Seriously it's simple and it works on all devices, and you don't really need to know anything about coding either. (official sponsors of LTT doesn't hurt either, so there's is a promo code out there, if you use it, you get one year of free hosting as well)

22 minutes ago, mok said:

wordpress

16 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Squarespace is what I would go with to be honest. But some other's out there are Wix, Wordpress, and Weebly.

Thanks everyone, I will try Wordpress and see how that goes for now. I may come back looking for specific help as I move forward with the project though. Again I appreciate all the help! 

1 hour ago, Sack said:

well as much as Linus will advertise Squarespace it's not customizable you don't have the freedom of wix or WordPress I personally don't recommend it.

9 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

It's one of the easyer languages though.

OT: Wix is the way to go for me