inked mousepads?

killer5247

so last time like 8 days ago i posted that i need a good looking mousepad blue and black with a blue dragon i ordered one from amazon then i saw a techsource video

and i saw that there is a site to get custom mousepads its know as inked gaming mousepads i have sent my design to them and returned the amazon mousepad it may take time the same size in video i will be uploading the pictures of the mousepad they said it may take like 2 weeks because i live in India so they asked for just 25 bucks and 5 bucks extra for shipping it means 30 USD for a mousepad i liked the mousepad and you guys may like my design also

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

uhm ok... was there suppose to be a design show case or some kind of question here?

custom mousepad

you know artscow has custom pads for like $1 sometimes, right

idk

Custom mouse pads

And do yourself a favour, stop watching Techsource

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

3 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

why?

Because Techsource is an egotistic hard headed cunt

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)