S340 - Quick question on best to place LED fans

Rydeen

So I have 4 S340 Builds on the go right now.

2 RED, 1 BLUE, 1 ELITE RGB. I have almost finished that (bar waiting for a new 1080Ti to come due to issues).

My question is, regarding RGB fans. I have some Anidees RED LED fans that I want to add to one of the builds, but not sure where to put the 2 fans. I have 2 options:

2 in the front, with an x31 Kraken in the rear and a normal black NZXT fan in the top

2 at the rear and back, with an x61 Kraken in front

Been twisting my head around these.

I already have one set of SSDs that I'd planned and the I/O Shield of one machine sorted, so just this niggle I have as I am so lost (definitely overthinking) whilst I wait for 2 GPUs and cables.

18554601_10155221503485283_2042190472_n.jpg

20170515_011304.jpg

To make things easy to understand, put two fans in the front of the case with the fans taking the outside air and blowing it into the inside of the case.  Then put one fan on the back of the case taking the air from the inside and blowing it out the back.  This will cause an "over pressure" inside the case and that over pressure will help tremendously in keeping out dust, dog hair, cat hair, cockroaches, mice, rats, lice, bed bugs, fleas and any other sort of critter that may be so inclined to climb inside and feed on things.  Bugs like warm places.  Oh, and it will help keep out the crumbs from the Oreo cookies.

The most visible fans through the window are the top and rear. Put your led fans there.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.