Amd 1700 included fan thermal paste vs artic silver 5

to make a long story short I have a really bad computer and have been planning to upgrade to a really good streaming/gaming pc. I finally have saved enough to buy all my parts I got the r7 1700. What im wondering is since I will be using the stock cooler should I change the thermal paste from the stock stuff to artic silver 5 that I have from fixing a different computer. Will there be a large advantage? I do plan to overclock it to a nice 3.6ghz ( yes I know it can do higher but Its a stock cooler and I want to keep it nice and in spec since I wont upgrade for awhile ) which I know from bitwit it can handle. soooooooooooo anyone have the r7 any thoughts on this? The amount I should use? uncooked vs cooked grain of rice vs dime worth? I plan to change the thermal paste probably after 2-3 years and then on the 4-5th year decide if i need to upgrade ( yes I will be keeping it that long) any idea on how fast it will dry out and become less conductive?sorry for the run on words just want to do everything nice since this is my first PERSONAL build. Thanks have a great day.

As5 hands down, but the stock paste isn't bad 

Use a small dot or similar. Not much really needed. 

Also, 3.7-3.8Ghz or nothing

idk

Use the stock paste. Change it if your temps get dramatically worse. If you want an improvement, get a better cooler.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.