Few slowdowns after a wierd issue in game.

yungblood

GTA 5 is incredibly popular and such many hackers infest that game, whether you see them as a good thing or a bad thing, one thing they all have in common is their power.

My pc isnt the most powerful so when something happens the processor cannot handle it will just kill the application, this is why GTA 5 scripters can crash your game.

2 days ago i ran into a hacker who teleported me up and killed me with a rocket launcher (cool guy), i was doing vehicle cargo, so i lost my money. I called him a script kiddie and he teleported me out of the map and then shot me around till my game crashed, and ever since this happened my PC has stuttered and been slow (restarting fixes). I being the cool ICT guy that i am ran 2 malwarebytes scans and nothing had come up, so to be sure i deleted the GTA 5 game folder (not a problem, internet is good - 200mbps). Then yesterday my pc crashed when I was playing minecraft (of all games), i went to windows reliability center and windows shell experience host had crashed and thus my pc turned off. I havent had a crash since. Could it be that i have a virus.

Thanks anyway.