Best fan config

dimis2000k

Which config do you suggest? I currently have h100gtx to push air out but i live in a very hot country so i need your opinion.

(i know it is dirty i am cleaning it rn)

current.jpg

future.jpg

I won't sugggest the first setup as the hot air exhausted might get pull in from the intake on top.

I would .  Top is three out (two are at 3/4ths as it is running through a radiator) two in so negative pressure.  Bottom is four in (two at 3/4 because they are running through a radiator) 1 out so positive pressure, extra air will leak out any gaps and that perforated panel at the side of the expansion slot covers, rather than sucking air in those same gaps/perforations,. As these are unfiltered dust will be sucked in too (there are those that say positive or negative air pressure makes no difference [EG Carey Hollzman despite his years in the business I do not feel he is not correct on this one]).  And as you either live in a very dusty area or you haven't blown out your rig in months the less dust the better . I do not feel air recirculation (blowing out the back then back in at the top) will be that much of a problem especially if you don't in someway box in the system .

Overall reccomendation go for scheme two (all in at the top).

TBH getting rid of that dust will do a lot towards you getting better thermals (certainly more than worrying abou which fans should be sucking and which blowing [within reason])

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Thanks for your replies! I will as you recommended switch the rad fans to pull air in!

@soup i am cleaning my pc now with compressed air!