keyboard, mouse, headset under $100

Iceflame

Hello, the title says it all. i'd be using the for gaming and everyday related tasks. my budget is flexible, but around or under $100 would be great. Bonus points for rgb

Thank you!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Keyboard: Redragon - K552 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($32.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Corsair - Harpoon RGB Wired Optical Mouse  ($29.09 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Kingston - HyperX Cloud Core  Headset  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $122.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-29 01:05 EDT-0400

total 122

2 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Keyboard: Redragon - K552 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($32.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Corsair - Harpoon RGB Wired Optical Mouse  ($29.09 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Kingston - HyperX Cloud Core  Headset  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $122.07
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-29 01:05 EDT-0400

total 122

I would spend $1 more for a real cherry mx switch if I was you, and red switches are more gaming than blue switches

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I would spend $1 more for a real cherry mx switch if I was you, and red switches are more gaming than blue switches

get what @deXxterlab97 posted with the cloud cores

Depends on what games you play and how important each component is to you, e.G. if you play FPS instead of the already recommended Corsair Harpoon i would rather suggest getting the 5-10$ more expensive Logitech G203, as it performs better and doesnt limit your sensitivity options.

What sized hands, what grip style do you use? What types of games do you play?

What mechanical keyswitches do you prefer? Do you need a numpad?

What kinds of music do you listen to? How important is a microphone? Are you okay with open-backed headphones?

9 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

What kinds of music do you listen to? How important is a microphone? Are you okay with open-backed headphones?

dont know                                                    pretty much all types

no idea                                              prefered

all                                                id like a mic, the hyperX cloud core looks nice              yea, i dont think it would matter

1 hour ago, Iceflame said:

dont know                                                    pretty much all types

no idea                                              prefered

all                                                id like a mic, the hyperX cloud core looks nice              yea, i dont think it would matter

What sized hand:

Spoiler

vm4s-handsize.jpg

What grip style:

Spoiler

IRu7OnD.png

What games you play most often would really help. When you say "all of them" I doubt you mean all of them. At its most extreme, do you play twitch-reflex fps games like Quake? RTS's? Slow productivity-based games like EVE? Rhythm games like Osu? RPG's like the Witcher? Each of these games will preferably be played with a different mouse and keyboard.

For mechanical keyswitches:

Spoiler

Mech_keyboard_switches.gif

Browns, Reds, and Blues are the most common.

Reds have a light feeling (easier to press down than a normal keyboard) and go down smoothly. These are generally considered the best for gaming since you can press keys more quickly.

Browns go down as easy as reds but have a slight tactile bump so you can feel exactly when the keypress was registered. 

Blues have a large tactile bump and are slightly harder to press down, which makes them feel satisfying when typing. They're also clicky (they click when they register).

What kinds of music do you listen to most often? Are you into death metal, opera, nightcore, mongolian throat-singing, and jazz? Given how diverse music can be, it's often surprising how limited "everything" can turn out to be. For instance, I generally like soft vocals, strings, and strong bass. I may listen to many different genres of music, but these tend to be qualities present in the songs I like, which allows me to narrow down what sort of sound my ideal headphones should have.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MXHhm8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MXHhm8/by_merchant/

Keyboard: Cooler Master - Lite L Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($52.34 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($39.98 @ Amazon) 
Total: $92.32
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-29 13:58 EDT-0400