InWin S-Frame limited edition black/gold

Here we go with another project, this one is really really badass, I found a limited edition case from InWin, the S-Frame, black/gold edition, only 500 pieces produced!

jh6R3t7.jpg?1

Small premise:
I bought the case in really worst condition, painted, full of extra holes and damaged, I wanna try to restore this gold piece, it’ll be impossibile to make it same as before, the gold color on the edges and the satin on the front of the case will not be present because I have to repaint it at all but I’ll do my best.

Photos of the case soon, there will be a lot of work on it

for more: https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/S-Frame

oh dear, can we get a before shot?

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

2 hours ago, Heesleemer said:

oh dear, can we get a before shot?

I'll update you soon with real photos 

Following, Very interested in a case Resto project :) maybe with all our brain power combined we can figure out ways to keep the brushed metal and such

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

16 hours ago, PhilipMod said:

I bought the case in really worst condition, painted, full of extra holes and damaged

I assume the one responsible has been... dealt with.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

12 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

Following, Very interested in a case Resto project :) maybe with all our brain power combined we can figure out ways to keep the brushed metal and such

yes, maybe, thanks for support

sandblasting done, now I have to refill all those holes 

jbHDwxX.jpg
aeMq9IN.jpg
gAyq60u.jpg
eQn9r5q.jpg

looks like a scratch build :P haha What colors you going with for the build ? 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

19 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

looks like a scratch build :P haha What colors you going with for the build ? 

I think I'll do it matt black 

On 6/2/2017 at 11:03 AM, PhilipMod said:

Really like what I see here. Looks like your really putting your time and effort into the build. Ever think about leaving it as is or grey giving it more of an industrial feel?

7 hours ago, eatitmonkeyboy said:

Really like what I see here. Looks like your really putting your time and effort into the build. Ever think about leaving it as is or grey giving it more of an industrial feel?

Thanks, there is a lot of work around this case, I'm finishing today after 3 days of hard work, the next I hope to color it. Leaving it natural is too rough and I have to match it with all the component I 'll install

On 6/3/2017 at 4:03 AM, PhilipMod said:

you at least going to do the secondary color something epic, I did like the original gold color, makes a rare case unique. 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

I decide to do it Matt Black and gold (original colors) , the case will be ready in 2 weeks, I have to wait for now :|

hahaha the lines on that case are just so wild, its like rebuilding a case that got mangled in a accident on the highway.

can't wait

Redstone:

Obsidian:

Damn man, that looks awesome, can't wait for the Custom loop and some epic cable management ! 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

On 25/6/2017 at 10:13 PM, Not_Sean said:

Damn man, that looks awesome, can't wait for the Custom loop and some epic cable management ! 

It will be :D