Any way to have the Start menu disappear on one screen but not on the other?

Cyberspirit

Hey i hooked up my old display yesterday to watch some videos monitor things stuff like that and i'd like to hide the start menu on that.

So i'd like to have the start menu hidden but not all the time only when it's not in use.

Right now if i set it to that both my displays have it set to hidden.

I hope this is understandable my English isn't the best and i'm kinda unsure about this one hehe

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

4 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Hey i hooked up my old display yesterday to watch some videos monitor things stuff like that and i'd like to hide the start menu on that.

So i'd like to have the start menu hidden but not all the time only when it's not in use.

Right now if i set it to that both my displays have it set to hidden.

I hope this is understandable my English isn't the best and i'm kinda unsure about this one hehe

You can set it to pop up when your mouse is on the bottom of the screen... it works most of the time.

derp

6 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

yes you can i did it

right click taskbar and then taskbar settings and on the end you will find an option show taskbar on all displays

and if you wont to drag it to another monitor or change position right click it and make sure the lock taskbar option is not checked if it is disable it and then hold it pressed somewhere in the taskbar (empty space) and drag it

44 minutes ago, Linksys120n said:

You can set it to pop up when your mouse is on the bottom of the screen... it works most of the time.

That is what i want but only on the secondary screen and not the main.

When i set it to that it applies to both displays.

I'm still on Win7 for main PC so I don't know how feature-rich Windows own system is. But you can use some multi-monitor software to adjust such settings. Like DisplayFusion or ActualMultipleMonitors (+ MultiMon).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 2017. 05. 29. at 11:35 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

I'm still on Win7 for main PC so I don't know how feature-rich Windows own system is. But you can use some multi-monitor software to adjust such settings. Like DisplayFusion or ActualMultipleMonitors (+ MultiMon).

Thanks!