(US) Jet.com 15% off up to $100 dollars Max Savings

Daniel644

First I hope this is kosher, I read the rules and nothing seamed to say I couldn't do this as long as I didn't use a referral link

Currently the Cashback app Ibotta has a 15% cashback up to a $100 dollar US limit when shopping at Jet.com, I just used it to save a 100 bucks off a 1080ti stacked with another 20 dollars off from the Save15 promo you can use on your first 3 orders from Jet.com, Just be aware it will take like 36-37 days before they payout on the cashback (I assume this is so people can't scam them out of the cashback by returning the item), Once I get the cashback I will have a NET cost of under $600 bucks for a Founders 1080TI, but you can use these deals on anything on the site, like the Strix 1080ti (non OC) will be around $680 depending on your Tax percentage, cheaper if Jet.com purchases aren't taxed in your state.

Oh man, JUST bought a 7700k and ddr4 yesterday!  

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

7 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

Oh man, JUST bought a 7700k and ddr4 yesterday!  

with the prices on RAM right now that would have been a good cashback to get, depending on how much RAM you got you might have gotten the full amount of cashback, I found since I went the cheapest possible 1080ti and will be getting the 100 dollars that means ANY 1080ti on there will see a 100 dollar cashback, I opted to not take an additional 5 dollars by paying with debit and paid with my credit card because I also get 1.5% cashback there, so the math puts me at like $583 give or take a dollar (with like 45 of it being sales tax, so if you live in a state where they don't charge sales tax you could get into the $540-550 range for one which is just insane.

Update, it's dropped to 3% now for me, so this deal may have passed or it may be limited to a 1 time use.