RIP Nicky V

Inkz
16 hours ago, Red Hardware said:

Thumbnails are for fun and little more views but click bait ?  No way,  they haven't done that . 

And what mistakes do you mean ?

But I agree , they are growing really fast but i think they can handle it .

A few days ago they made one about expanding battery life, i mean that's just cringy stuff it's awful.

And there was an ad spot again a few days ago where the audio was a second behind or ahead of the video.

They also did some tests that were, average... The video about backplates was flawed because they only looked at temps (yes i know even with fan speed in mind it was still debateable but fan speed was different but not mentioned) and the one about i think thermal paste, not sure that was also flawed because the cpu was just not putting out enough heat to show a decent difference. If they used a hotter cpu or one that was overclocked the differences would be bigger.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

F

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

14 hours ago, suits said:

She left 2 weeks ago. She was working longer than that, since before christmas.

Nope, she left after 2 weeks of working at LMG. Check out the WAN show from this last week @ 1:01:40

50 minutes ago, CerealSniffer said:

Nope, she left after 2 weeks of working at LMG. Check out the WAN show from this last week @ 1:01:40

No... Linus clearly says she left 2 weeks after 3mo probation had ended. And that Berkel will be there for another 2 weeks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/26/2017 at 11:45 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

CrosSFire. Just AMD thingy.

No it was a awesome board game. Before LTT and computers!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

27 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

No... Linus clearly says she left 2 weeks after 3mo probation had ended. And that Berkel will be there for another 2 weeks.

Shit, even Berkel is going? 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

1 hour ago, CerealSniffer said:

You miss understand what he said. In 2 weeks. Two people quit. Chelsea was first in a video in December for the Razer giveaway. She was then in a video a few months after that throwing axes. And in a video after that about "honest answers". She was not there for 2 weeks. Nick and her quit within 2 weeks. 

12 minutes ago, Kierax said:

Shit, even Berkel is going? 

*facepalm* Nicky V = Nick van Berkel aka Berkel's alter ego he made up during Big Move vlogs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 minutes ago, suits said:

You miss understand what he said. In 2 weeks. Two people quit. Chelsea was first in a video in December for the Razer giveaway. She was then in a video a few months after that throwing axes. And in a video after that about "honest answers". She was not there for 2 weeks. Nick and her quit within 2 weeks. 

Totally forgot about the Razer giveaway. That makes more sense lol. 

Good luck in the future Nicky V, it has been fun watching the CSF videos over the past few years!

Nicky, my dude :(

He was the only one down to throw some punches when LMG got stolen prank was up. lel.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I vote Nicky does ALL THE PRANKS before he goes.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

On 5/26/2017 at 7:24 PM, FluttershyRocks said:

Nicky V is leaving LTT.

This seems a little fishy to me. And the way Linus and Luke said on the WAN show its even more peculiar.

Why oh why would Nick leave a profitable YT channel, safe and secure employment to venture out into Sports Filming. I mean he aint gunna be no Warren Miller, taking a pay cut while he is at it too. I wonder why then Linus is letting him go, maybe got fired or layed off, maybe stole something, maybe this, maybe that. His best bet leaving on good terms is to get a layed off notice so he can get on EI and chill out for 8 months on a beach in Mexico.

41 minutes ago, yathis said:

Why oh why would Nick leave a profitable YT channel, safe and secure employment to venture out into Sports Filming.

Because he loves being outdoors. An opportunity arose to be involved in a sport that he loves and he's running with it... some people live for adventure and follow their dreams, Some don't have the balls and settle for quote "safe and secure employment".

Nick all the best mate, Hope the trails are smooth and the kickers fresh!!!

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

32 minutes ago, pyromaniac said:

Because he loves being outdoors. An opportunity arose to be involved in a sport that he loves and he's running with it... some people live for adventure and follow their dreams, Some don't have the balls and settle for quote "safe and secure employment".

Nick all the best mate, Hope the trails are smooth and the kickers fresh!!!

As another video they did showed, Linus put everything into starting LTT and Nick is doing kind of what I did with jobs, I used to be a flat deck tow truck driver but I left that company due to the owner (not saying that's the reason for him leaving), but I ended up going into auto parts delivery for a way lower wage than what I got towing, but i'm enjoying myself more because I like cars and such.

Good luck Nick, it would be nice to see you at the LTT meetup just to meet you once in person.

1 hour ago, yathis said:

This seems a little fishy to me. And the way Linus and Luke said on the WAN show its even more peculiar.

Why oh why would Nick leave a profitable YT channel, safe and secure employment to venture out into Sports Filming. I mean he aint gunna be no Warren Miller, taking a pay cut while he is at it too. I wonder why then Linus is letting him go, maybe got fired or layed off, maybe stole something, maybe this, maybe that. His best bet leaving on good terms is to get a layed off notice so he can get on EI and chill out for 8 months on a beach in Mexico.

Probably the same reason Linus left his previous employer.  He quit a stable job with a reasonable future for hella stress.  I'm sure Nicky V will be happy in his new role, and will have no regrets.  Sometimes you gotta take a plunge and pay cut to find your dream. 

Also getting fired for stealing would not generate a kind response at any point in time in any video.  This sounds like leaving on good terms, not bad. 

Yeah it sounds good, but there could be a darker side to it all. Nick was layed off/fired. Who's to know really.

6 minutes ago, yathis said:

How old is Nick?

Married?

Children?

GF?

None of your business for starters... not that it would matter anyway.

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

1 minute ago, pyromaniac said:

None of your business for starters... not that it would matter anyway.

It is my business and yes it does matter. You see marriage and offspring puts an aura of maturity behind the man. Plus, especially for Youtubers, it gives their audience a sense of who they are. Their character!

Please explain how knowing details of his personal life is your business?

Who even are you?

1 minute ago, pyromaniac said:

Who even are you?

if you read, you will learn Linus revealed this info on the WAN show. 

2 minutes ago, pyromaniac said:

Who even are you?

I just posted on that.

Knowing ones character is huge, especially being a Youtuber.

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

if you read, you will learn Linus revealed this info on the WAN show. 

I don't need to know the details of his personal life... @yathis is the one wanting to know.

1 minute ago, yathis said:

Knowing ones character is huge, especially being a Youtuber.

Why though... like is your life so insignificant that you need to delve into an employee of a media company's personal life?

People leave jobs for all sorts of reasons, Luke and Linus cleared the air on the WAN show, there is no need to delve further. If you're a fan of Nicks work follow him on social media and hopefully we will see snippets of his life moving forward. But asking about his personal life just to come to a conclusion about why he left LMG is highly inappropriate and downright creepy.