RIP Nicky V

Inkz

This is not news I wanted to read this morning :(

I'll miss you Nicky V. You were king meme 

While he never was my favorite LMG employee, he did mostly OK and good work.

I would hope LMG starts to make more clear when the more known people are leaving. I got the Luke's part from WAN Show, but this didn't hit my ear.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Please change title nearly shit myself 

15 hours ago, UruzZero said:

Trouble in Techtips Town?
a4KOtFU.png

What ?????? 

If Linus / Luke doesn't respect his employees,  then who does ? I'm confused....

-------------------------

And Nicky V is leaving LMG ??? 

Let's hope the best for his YT channel and be happy that at least,  we can see him there.

Goodbye......

And for CSF , if they can't make a video for that week , then they should do some behind the scenes stuff , funny thing that happened to them while filming, watching old videos and react to them . 

And for the weeks that they want to make a new video,  they should try pranking , not only LMG staff but also LMG fans too. @LinusTech

And Luke , please at least do 2 videos a week. 

#save_Luke #save_csf

3 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

If Linus / Luke doesn't respect his employees,  then who does ? I'm confused....

Maybe it was too technical for her, Linus and Luke are not to blame here. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

28 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Maybe it was too technical for her, Linus and Luke are not to blame here. 

Hi

But she was doing sales not technical things so... 

I'm confused. 

Just now, Red Hardware said:

Hi

But she was doing sales not technical things so... 

I'm confused. 

Probably wasn't the job for her. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

36 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

What ?????? 

-------------------------

And Nicky V is leaving LMG ??? 

Let's hope the best for his YT channel and be happy that at least,  we can see him there.

Goodbye......

And for CSF , if they can't make a video for that week , then they should do some behind the scenes stuff , funny thing that happened to them while filming, watching old videos and react to them . 

And for the weeks that they want to make a new video,  they should try pranking , not only LMG staff but also LMG fans too. @LinusTech

And Luke , please at least do 2 videos a week. 

#save_Luke #save_csf

@CPotter @Slick  @LinusTech

What do you thing about my idea for CSF ????

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Probably wasn't the job for her. 

I think so but why did she talked about respect???

3 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

I think so but why did she talked about respect???

I wouldn't worry about it, it was probably a poor excuse to leave.  

زندگی از چراغ

4 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

I wouldn't worry, it was probably a poor excuse to leave.  

Me too

Knowing Linus for 7 years,  he is not that type of employer 

--------

wow

Scrapyard Wars part 2 went on YT right now 

I'll be back in 45 mins 

Tbh LMG is expanding too fast, it's nice they are growing but i'm really getting the feeling it's just going too fast.

The clickbait titles are really getting out of control and they start to make rookie mistakes again...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Tbh LMG is expanding too fast, it's nice they are growing but i'm really getting the feeling it's just going too fast.

The clickbait titles are really getting out of control and they start to make rookie mistakes again...

Thumbnails are for fun and little more views but click bait ?  No way,  they haven't done that . 

And what mistakes do you mean ?

But I agree , they are growing really fast but i think they can handle it .

5 hours ago, rn8686 said:

I hope not, dont think they are. Linus just said its stressful, so they might output less videos (No longer 1 per week) or cut down on editing. 

I think we would all be happy even if they cut it down to a video every 2 weeks. gives lots of time for editing and to find some good things to do.

love downhill, so its not too bad for me. Im wondering what channel hes going to, seen him on IFHT before. anyone know?

19 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Did I miss something important?

Nickie V is leaving to do videos on biking announced on wan show plus channel supper fun is probably doomed without him. This is the start of the end RIP LMG and have fun Nickie V

1 minute ago, TheComputerdude said:

This is the start of the end RIP LMG and have fun Nickie V

it's not, this is a start of a new chapter for Nickie V, LMG will still be the same. 

7 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

it's not, this is a start of a new chapter for Nickie V, LMG will still be the same. 

you right I was just being a bit dramatic cause I am upset.

2 hours ago, Red Hardware said:

Me too

Knowing Linus for 7 years,  he is not that type of employer 

--------

wow

Scrapyard Wars part 2 went on YT right now 

I'll be back in 45 mins 

lol

19 hours ago, lilbman said:

From what she said, it sounded like Linus or Luke were not respecting her, which I find hard to believe.

It would be moronic to let internal turmoil surface in the product (the videos), though he strikes me as a person who would be quite vocal when something isn't going right. (vocal != abusive, just fyi)

I feel Linus was well prepared for taking on a smaller company, but from what I gather, LTT is expanding at a fairly rapid pace. I can only speculate that the pressure is quite heavy on Linus, and by extension, those working under him. Working for a quickly growing company is probably a very stressful endeavor. If this were the case, the people working for Linus this entire time are truly talented individuals, more so than many give them credit for.

16 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Nicky V sounds like a person will laugh at you if you have a bad hair cut for 2 weeks, but will stick for you if you are in any real trouble. 

He act like a bully... but.. that's not who he really is.

Really liked him though. 

I've known a person like this in high school. He was a stoner, was quite the slacker, and makes fun of embarrassing moments, but stops short of bullying or anything truly hurtful, and is pretty much friends with everyone. I liked him, not sure if I'll meet someone like that again. :(

Most likely, he would probably show up at a Burning Man.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

10 hours ago, AUniqueName said:

Please change title nearly shit myself 

Sorry about that, RIP is a term really heavy with gamers and streamers. It seemed appropriate since it is Nicky V to have a gamer/meme title. I think most people got it, but if you only saw the title I understand how terrifying it would be.  

On 5/26/2017 at 9:30 PM, CerealSniffer said:

Apparently Chelsea also left after like 2 weeks of working at LMG. Didn't even notice that one. 

She left 2 weeks ago. She was working longer than that, since before christmas.

5 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

It would be moronic to let internal turmoil surface in the product (the videos), though he strikes me as a person who would be quite vocal when something isn't going right. (vocal != abusive, just fyi)

I feel Linus was well prepared for taking on a smaller company, but from what I gather, LTT is expanding at a fairly rapid pace. I can only speculate that the pressure is quite heavy on Linus, and by extension, those working under him. Working for a quickly growing company is probably a very stressful endeavor. If this were the case, the people working for Linus this entire time are truly talented individuals, more so than many give them credit for.

Yeah, it would be an awful decision to let turmoil show up in the videos as it would ruin their reputation.  I think Linus speaks his mind and isn't afraid to tell people what he thinks, and I would think that that trait would show up when dealing with people that screw things up.  My boss is like that, and at first, I thought he was an a**hole, but he's changed me for the better.  Some people just can't take that type of criticism, and I believe that Chelsea is one of those people.

Linus has a business to run, and that can be extremely stressful, especially when it is growing at this endeavor.  Hell, not too long ago, they were in a house, and now they're thinking of leasing a place for Floatplane Club on top of their giant warehouse.  There's a lot of pressure not to screw up, and some people just can't take that type of pressure.  Chelsea is probably one of those people.  I don't believe Linus is a verbally abusive person, and if that was the case, I don't believe that the people that work for him would be working for him.  I think he just doesn't baby them and hold their hand, he tells them how it is.  Chelsea was metaphorically thrown into the water of LTT, and expected to either sink or swim; she didn't swim.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list