What To Buy And How To Set Up?

Ok so right now working on choosing all the parts for my build, here is the list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/v3TKQV the kraken x52 is my choice for the radiator, mainly to save some money and because am not so sure if i would even beable to properly fit the x62 into a corsair 540 case, also from what i understand for a Standered air cooled pc the radiator goes in the front, water cooled some say put it on the top (am not doing water cooled) so could use alittle help there. Than I also am needing abit of help with the fans, now I've already chosen 4 Anidees AI Halo fans, I choose these because they where cheaper than most other fans, and i love the led color (theme build is white and ice blue) but this was before i remembered that i will want some SP fans for the radiator, mainly I will only need 2 though correct? I was having trouble deciding on HP Or Quiet choices for Corsairs SP fans but after hearing them in a video review , quiet is my choice, i just need some help and better explanation. So far as i know from what am looking at on the case I need 2 sp fans for the front, than the radiator, and than 2 airflow fans behind that, all set up as an intake, for the rear fan port, AF intake fan than on the top 2 AF exhaust fans, and for the sp fans am just thinking corsairs normal plain SP quiet fans, but i still am not so sure about the AL Halos because ive dont see any English reviews for it 

Front mount the rad.

just static for the rad. no need to push-pull.

AF for the exhaust fans.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

4 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

For hdd check out the Toshiba p300 3tb

It giant that much more

what are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

Front mount the rad.

just static for the rad. no need to push-pull.

AF for the exhaust fans.

i don't need af on the other side of the rad? i should just use 4 SD on it totally ? 

Just now, KillerGirl said:

i don't need af on the other side of the rad? i should just use 4 SD on it totally ? 

no, the Static Pressure fans will pull the air clean through the rad.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Just now, knightslugger said:

no, the Static Pressure fans will pull the air clean through the rad.

so i only need 2 sd fans on the front of the rad???

1 minute ago, KillerGirl said:

so i only need 2 sd fans on the front of the rad???

or rear... but i suppose if you're going for LED-ALL-THE-THINGS, then yeah, front mount.

System specs: