Need a cheap 144hz monitor, fast.

So I tried installing Windows 10 as a UEFI install (disabling CSM) and my middle monitor now no longer works. It shows in Display Settings as "disconnected" and every time I try to re - enable it, Windows says "the display settings cannot be saved". I've literally tried everything in the book to fix it; reinstalling drivers, resetting CMOS, starting the PC with just that monitor plugged in, using mDP cables, unplugging it for 30 minutes and then turning it back on, and I've made sure it's on the right input. It works with HDMI, just not mDP - and HDMI can't do 144hz. 

I've also tested the monitor on a friends PC and it works fine with mDP, so the PC has just stopped recognising it I guess. Also, My monitor does not have DVI so I cannot use that as an alternative. 

At the moment, I'm pretty sure my only move is to buy a new monitor. So can anyone recommend a decent 144hz 24" monitor that's cheap and does it's job? It doesn't need to be fancy.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Viewsonic xg2401 or xf240h

Everything below that is not worth the money imo

Thanks, I'll go with the Acer. And if that doesn't work I can always return it within 30 days.

Just now, Celios said:

Thanks, I'll go with the Acer. And if that doesn't work I can always return it within 30 days.

If colors matter to you the xg2401 has one of the best TN panels for budget 1080p 144hz.

Other than that, have fun

Just now, Aytex said:

If colors matter to you the xg2401 has one of the best TN panels for budget 1080p 144hz.

Nah, I don't really care about colors. I won't be watching movies or playing cinematic SP games - just playing CSGO and PUBG.

I have a AOC G2460PF myself and I recomend it. Its cheap, 1080P, 144HZ and 24 inch. It isn't the best video quality but it had always worked and overall its a verry good monitor for gaming.

1 hour ago, Tummy said:

I have a AOC G2460PF myself and I recomend it. Its cheap, 1080P, 144HZ and 24 inch. It isn't the best video quality but it had always worked and overall its a verry good monitor for gaming.

That's the monitor I currently have and I've only just realised it has a DVI port,  LOL. 

Just tried the port though and it does not work either :(