Arctic Blue [build log]

Mr.Meerkat

@Mr.Meerkat Use this if you like it :Parcticblue.png.7ee1703746c0f14cdf04df0f172026b4.png

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

@Mr.Meerkat Some other options:

arcticblue2.png.55ff747161355a50835ea5a3a4fcfd5f.pngarcticblue3.png.29a80cac55f57948ed0f3cf6d07fe92d.png

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, Ethocreeper said:

this is the best of the 3

This is my favorite too :D

3 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

@Mr.Meerkat Some other options:

arcticblue2.png.55ff747161355a50835ea5a3a4fcfd5f.pngarcticblue3.png.29a80cac55f57948ed0f3cf6d07fe92d.png

Thanks! 

That looks much better xD 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

5 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Thanks! 

That looks much better xD 

You're welcome :D 

I can make you banners for the build updates too. Shoot me a PM if you want :)

Waterloop update is up! Yeah, I made a couple of stupid mistakes but hey, it doesn't look too bad right? xD 

24 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Waterloop update is up! Yeah, I made a couple of stupid mistakes but hey, it doesn't look too bad right? xD 

nah it looks just fine

25 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

If you don't like it, I can take it of your hands ;) No? Well fine then xD

Quick question, how much did the loop cost you? 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/

If you want to build a custom loop this is very easy to use and it will give you an idea of how much it will cost :D

4 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/

If you want to build a custom loop this is very easy to use and it will give you an idea of how much it will cost :D

That told me basically the cost of a 1080ti lel

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

£80 (1 rad, pump, res, tubing, fluid) + £25 for other rad + £45 for fittings

So about £150 :) 

6 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Very good deal! Did you get the parts brand new?

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Very good deal! Did you get the parts brand new?

Only one of the rads and the fittings, frankly I don't mind used as long as they work and don't leak :P 

On a side note, it did save me roughly £50-70 while getting slightly better parts, such as a DDC pump.

Semi-update: The MX100 256GB+1TB WD Black has been replaced by a sole MX300 1050GB courtesy of my mother as she needs a new PC (I'm building it) and she thought it would be a good idea to take my old drives for her "new" system and bought me a new SSD instead xD 

I'm not complaining...except how I just reinstalled windows less than 2 weeks ago...

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Semi-update: The MX100 256GB+1TB WD Black has been replaced by a sole MX300 1050GB courtesy of my mother as she needs a new PC (I'm building it) and she thought it would be a good idea to take my old drives for her "new" system and bought me a new SSD instead xD 

I'm not complaining...except how I just reinstalled windows less than 2 weeks ago...

you can transfer it from the hdds to your ssd

just copy the partition

Just now, Ethocreeper said:

you can transfer it from the hdds to your ssd

just copy the partition

Already cloned my MX100 onto my MX300 xD 

Now time to transfer 500GB worth of data from my HDD...

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Already cloned my MX100 onto my MX300 xD 

Now time to transfer 500GB worth of data from my HDD...

my moms external 3tb drive corrupted so i had to scan it and then recover 3tb of data to my hdd at a very slow transfer rate then reformat the external drive and put it back.

i haven't finished yet...

by tommorow night i think it will finish

On 2017-6-3 at 3:35 AM, Mr.Meerkat said:

Some can afford a water loop 

While I can afford... 

Froot-Loops-Box-Small.jpg

7 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Some can afford a water loop 

While I can afford... 

Come on, water loops aren't too expensive if you don't want high end stuff :P

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Come on, water loops aren't too expensive if you don't want high end stuff :P

Actually waterloops are quite cheap if you go with the "bare minimum" and soft tubing :D 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Actually waterloops are quite cheap if you go with the "bare minimum" and soft tubing :D 

I would go with soft tubing regardless :P It is very hard to upgrade parts if you have hard tubing