Wanting to know if this Ducky keyboard is good?

Ramen Man

I personally don't like those kind of keyboards where the keys are in a bowl kind of thing. I like where they are up top of a solid metal surface. It makes cleaning a keyboard dramatically easier to clean.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

3 minutes ago, Ramen Man said:

Just wanting to know if this mechanical keyboard is good to use in case i need to replace my current driver which is a K70 with Cherry MX Blues?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ducky-zero-sz-mechanical-keyboard-black-cherry-mx-switch-blue-led-uk-kb-21m-dk.html

The ducky zero right?

The cable is a little flimsy but other than that, pretty solid minimal keeb

Ducky Keyboards are fantastic from my experience. Personally been using a Ducky Shine 3 for the past 4 years or so and it's still working flawlessly. Had two of the LEDs fail on my old K95 (I've not had a lot of luck with Corsair and LEDs)

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

The ducky zero right?

The cable is a little flimsy but other than that, pretty solid minimal keeb

Yus and ty for the information.

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Ducky Keyboards are fantastic. Personally been using a Ducky Shine 3 for the past 4 years or so and it's still working flawlessly. Had two of the LEDs fail on my old K95 (I've not had a lot of luck with Corsair and LEDs)

Yh i got chatter key on my R key.. Really annoying, so i just have to press hard on it so it don't come up with 3 R's instead xD I hope this Ducky keyboard when i do get it is worth the decision and money!

9 hours ago, lw88 said:

Just don't spill anything on it. Duckies don't survive that.

The irony when a ducky can't swim. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

9 hours ago, lw88 said:

Just don't spill anything on it. Duckies don't survive that.

Um okay, think that is common sense xD

A colleague of mine got that keyboard with Browns and is very content with it. Although.. One day an LED of his turned off, but after a reboot it was back and he hasn't had it happen to him ever since.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/