So this guy just told me....

FluffyNuggets

That Sennheiser HD598's are not that impressive compared to the cheaper Tritton 720+ Pros gaming headphones or whatever. I'm sorry but I thought that was about the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. 

He's convinced gaming headphones are just as good as audiophile headphones. It's amazing what people actually believe sometimes because some company told them so. 

pics or it didn't happen

I pretty much summarized what he was saying but you get exactly what he's talking about

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/5-1-or-7-1-headsets-that-plug-into-the-ps4-controller.453533145/

He says how the HD598's aren't that impressive and cost $200 and his Trittons cost $150. So yeah, dude is a moron!

Me and my 598s feel insulted right now :(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Me and my 598s feel insulted right now :(

Don't be because he's smoking rocks if he thinks the 598's aren't impressive. The 598's absolutely crush the Trittons and it's funny he thinks they are on par with them. 

Don't be because he's smoking rocks if he thinks the 598's aren't impressive. The 598's absolutely crush the Trittons and it's funny he thinks they are on par with them. 

That is hilarious. I mean has he not heard that HUGEEEEEEEEEE soundstage.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

That is hilarious. I mean has he not heard that HUGEEEEEEEEEE soundstage.

I don't think he knows what a soundstage is. Hey, he's got 20 speakers inside so that means it's better lol!!!

this just AGHHH, now i have the need to fucking kick something, preferably him....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

this just AGHHH, now i have the need to fucking kick something, preferably him....

I tried to explain it to him but he wouldn't understand. He edited his post but he said "I just looked at your Senn HD whatever crap they were and I'm not impressed. Still your's are $200 and mine are $150." This guy truly believes the Trittons are really that good and completely worth $150 over paying $200 for the 598's. 

BTW, sorry if my posts are off. I'm high on caffeine and extremely tired.  

I tried to explain it to him but he wouldn't understand. He edited his post but he said "I just looked at your Senn HD whatever crap they were and I'm not impressed. Still your's are $200 and mine are $150." This guy truly believes the Trittons are really that good and completely worth $150 over paying $200 for the 598's. 

Stop feeding trolls attention, he'll go away.

Trolls gonna be trolls.

The guy has so many posts so I'm not sure if he's been genuinely spreading so much stupid or if he's master at flying under trolldar. 

He dropped some gems in there

Where's your comparison and in depth analysis of both product[s, the Tritton 780 and HD 598]

I assume by your intelligence that our heads are different sizes (in context by assumption he is calling himself stupid)

Error: 410

He's just trying to justify his purchase. No need to start an internet fight over his poor spending decisions.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

The guy has so many posts so I'm not sure if he's been genuinely spreading so much stupid or if he's master at flying under trolldar. 

He dropped some gems in there

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing something wrong with this. I figured me being tired I was missing something lol. 

He's just trying to justify his purchase. No need to start an internet fight over his poor spending decisions.

It was more to do with helping somebody else out. If I can save somebody from making a horrible choice than I'm going to do it. Going around recommending $150 gaming headphones is not okay in my book. If somebody really wants those vs something else that's fine but when they don't know any better it's not. 

I'm not starting fights or anything I just thought it was a bit funny after he said they weren't impressive. The whole things started because I said Trittons hurt the hell out of your head and he came back and called me a liar. 

By the way, very impressive there's that many people on the audio board lol. Must be audio day because I never see this many people here. 

Well I'm going to bed because I feel delusional and can't read correctly anymore. I'm sure I took something out of context but whatever, I take full blame for it :)

That Sennheiser HD598's are not that impressive compared to Beats

Now THIS would be worse!

but yea what he said was pretty ignorant of him but still least he didnt do THAT ^^^

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Now THIS would be worse!

but yea what he said was pretty ignorant of him but still least he didnt do THAT ^^^

Give it some time, he will come back and compare them I'm sure lol. I was going to bring them up but I figure it would be too easy. 

I don't understand what he looked at on the 598's to determine they weren't impressive. I guess he didn't see flashy things like 7.1 or 50 speakers. I really have no idea but I don't know how anyone could think Trittons are good headphones, let alone in the same ballpark as 598's. Sure he said the 598's were better but implying that saving $50 and getting the Trittons over the 598's is a better value means he thinks they are better, at least in my head that's how I understood it. 

This isn't really about bashing either one, I just thought it was something funny to share that I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of. I'm curious to see what he replies back with, if he even does. 

Give it some time, he will come back and compare them I'm sure lol. I was going to bring them up but I figure it would be too easy. 

I don't understand what he looked at on the 598's to determine they weren't impressive. I guess he didn't see flashy things like 7.1 or 50 speakers. I really have no idea but I don't know how anyone could think Trittons are good headphones, let alone in the same ballpark as 598's. Sure he said the 598's were better but implying that saving $50 and getting the Trittons over the 598's is a better value means he thinks they are better, at least in my head that's how I understood it. 

This isn't really about bashing either one, I just thought it was something funny to share that I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of. I'm curious to see what he replies back with, if he even does. 

THIS! ALL GIMMICKS! lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

THIS! ALL GIMMICKS! lol

I'll admit it, I fell for it when I was a younger man lol. Never again!!!!!!!

I'll admit it, I fell for it when I was a younger man lol. Never again!!!!!!!

Same. And funny thing is I fell for it.....with none other Tritton! lol.

Specs of my PC:

Same. And funny thing is I fell for it.....with none other Tritton! lol.

haha, was it the AX Pros by chance?

He replied back saying they weren't $200 impressive but the Trittons were $150 impressive lol. Haha!

haha, was it the AX Pros by chance?

No

Specs of my PC:

He replied back saying they weren't $200 impressive but the Trittons were $150 impressive lol. Haha!

Wat

Specs of my PC: