No POST situation on new Ryzen 5 build.

I've been nervous about coming here for help incase I look stupid, but I've had a ticket submitted to GIGABYTE support for three days that hasn't even been processed so I'm out of options.

I recently purchased a new system because my old one is heavily CPU bottlenecked (i5-3470 with a 1060 was bad enough, but I received a 1080 for my highschool graduation) Here are all of the parts in the system.

GIGABYTE AB350M-D3H Motherboard

Ryzen 5 1600 CPU

16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4 RAM (I have already confirmed this ram is not on the motherboard's QVL list and that was an oversight of mine, It was the same price as the slower stuff so I jumped on it because of the supposed performance gains it offers.)

GTX 1080 Founders Edition (Confirmed working, and the system was also tested with 1060)
Corsair RMx 550W

I've done everything I know how to do, and I believe I've narrowed it down to 3 possibilities. If anyone else has an idea the system powers on with lighting and fans functional on everything, but no POST (I tried the piezo and there was no beeping to be heard, which most sites say is a CPU issue) but anyways, here are my three theories.

1. The system cannot boot with such high frequency RAM so I'd need a lower frequency kit to go into the BIOS and overclock to allow 3000 MHz (site specs say 2666 is the max without OC) but from what I hear the board should recognize the RAM regardless. I could also return this kit and get a 2666 kit that's on the QVL list just too be safe. I don't know a single soul who I can borrow a stick of DDR4 from, so regardless it'll cost me.
2. This motherboard doesn't support Ryzen 5 without a newer BIOS revision, but since I can't even get to the BIOS, and definitely don't know anybody on a Ryzen 7 system who can lend me their chip, I'll either need to send it back to GIGABYTE (Who support runs on valve-time it appears) or figure out how to do it myself. Just the thought sends chills up my spine.
3. The CPU is a brick and I send it back and get a new one. If that doesn't work I can keep returning everything indefinitely like I did when I built my last system. Maybe it'll work in a month or two.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know you guys aren't miracle workers, but you're the closest thing I've got. Thanks in advance for any tech tips.

Seriously, try reseating the CPU, I had strange issues and a reseat fixed mine, and have told more people to do so since and it has also cured their issues. Give it a go and report back.

Whilst your ram isn't on the QVL, it should still post, albeit at 2133mhz until you fine tune the board. How long have you had the board for? AM4 boards are pretty short supply, I would have expected it to ship with the latest bios

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Ok there's only 2x bios available, I would expect that board shipped with F2

http://www.gigabyte.us/Motherboard/GA-AB350M-D3H-rev-10#support-dl

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

3 hours ago, stealth80 said:

Seriously, try reseating the CPU, I had strange issues and a reseat fixed mine, and have told more people to do so since and it has also cured their issues. Give it a go and report back.

Whilst your ram isn't on the QVL, it should still post, albeit at 2133mhz until you fine tune the board. How long have you had the board for? AM4 boards are pretty short supply, I would have expected it to ship with the latest bios

I don't know what to say. I had already tried reseating the chip so I wasn't sure that it was worth a try, and then something hit me. I've heard of overtightened fan brackets preventing a POST, so i loosened it a single turn and it worked. It just... worked. The stupidest, simplest, most annoying way for a PC not to work, and it happened. I'm nin actual pain. Three days I've been trying every single technical nonsense thing i've seen, only for it to be.... a few screws, that were slightly too tight. I'm in shock. This is so stupid. Thank you for springing that idea into my head. God, I don't think I should ever build a PC myself ever again, that was just too much. Thank you.