Is a prebuilt pc with AMD FX8300/8-core/3,3 GHz worth it?

So I'm thinking of buying a pre-built pc with these specs:

AMD FX8300/8-core/3,3 GHz
16 DDR 3 
1 TB HDD
AMD RX560/4GB
10/100/1000 lan
LED Chassi fan

No more info is given, I am going to call them tomorrow to ask if I can add a ssd. Is there anything else I should ask them?

I am planning on using this for video editing etc. and it will become my main pc. Do you think that it is a good one for the price I pay or should I just go and build one myself?

Here is the website and you can see what it looks like (it's in Swedish): https://fyndiq.se/product/3622581-ultrasnabb-spel-dator-fx8300/?gla=true&gclid=CP3V_siqhdQCFR1kGQod3ioAxQ

I'd stray away from it. However how much are they asking for the system? Just curious.

you could build a better system yourself for the same Krona

Nope dont go for it.

Build yourself a ryzen system for the same money

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

AMD's old FX line is at clearance prices and i just googled 5900 kr to my currency and WOW do not buy this. You vikings must have ridiculous taxes. you must sail over to britain and raid their computer stores.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Sorry for not mentioning the price: it's about 685usd, and with the ssd and operating system it will reach about 780 usd.

The ryzen CPU's are a lot more expensive though. I thought it might would be good with 8 cores for rendering (although I have heard that they were pretty slow). Do you think that ryzen are better than intel? And as for the other specs what can I improve with them in my build?

thanks!

10 minutes ago, Zagna said:

Quick build at Prisjakt.nu, should be better.

59249888505d0_Image011.png.060f635d6b542548bfdc86167cc496d0.png

Woah! Thank a lot! I'll be looking in to that more tomorrow. Quick question: will that 4 core ryzen still be better for adoring than the 8 core FX?

thanks

Just now, MarcusPhlman said:

Woah! Thank a lot! I'll be looking in to that more tomorrow. Quick question: will that 4 core ryzen still be better for adoring than the 8 core FX?

thanks

Userbenchmark.com says it's +49% faster. And the FX-8300 is a 4 module/8 thread CMT CPU and the 1500X is a 4 core/8 thread SMT CPU.

18 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

AMD's old FX line is at clearance prices and i just googled 5900 kr to my currency and WOW do not buy this. You vikings must have ridiculous taxes. you must sail over to britain and raid their computer stores.

Okay, just to be sure I understood you correct, I should start focusing on building a boat and after that I can start my pc build after returning from England xD haha, thanks for the help, will definitely build a pc now

1 minute ago, Zagna said:

Userbenchmark.com says it's +49% faster. And the FX-8300 is a 4 module/8 thread CMT CPU and the 1500X is a 4 core/8 thread SMT CPU.

Okay, thanks!! I didn't se the thread-count! Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciated it!