How to setup dual monitors with laptop

genexis_x
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,
4 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

How to setup dual monitors with a laptop? (one laptop display, one TV display for example) I mean two separate displays which enable me to do 2 things at once. (for instance, watching Youtube videos with TV display while typing documents with laptop display)
Any help is much appreciated.

Plug the display into the laptop, right-click on the desktop, go to Display Settings, and set it to extended desktop mode

How to setup dual monitors with a laptop? (one laptop display, one TV display for example) I mean two separate displays which enable me to do 2 things at once. (for instance, watching Youtube videos with TV display while typing documents with laptop display)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

4 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Plug the display into the laptop, right-click on the desktop, go to Display Settings, and set it to extended desktop mode

Plug it in and set it to extend desktop. It's really the same as doing it on a desktop. 

connect the other display and if the do not extend go to display settings and put them to extend mode

Just now, Ethocreeper said:

connect the other display and if the do not extend go to display settings and put them to extend mode

your laptop detects the display as another display connected to your computer. its like a desktop

4 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Plug it in and set it to extend desktop. It's really the same as doing it on a desktop. 

Thanks for helping!

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128