Need help understanding java beans

Im having trouble understanding what java beans is, i have already read some sites such as stack overflow on this and i have also gone through some YouTube videos but the idea of it is not very clear. if someone could write a explanation on this in the most simplified way or if you could put a link of a website or youtube video which you think is best it would be very helpful as i have not found anything which i could understand.Thanks 

its a really nice type of coffee been used esspecialy in Mocha's (Yum!!)

They taste really good.

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i watched this video,but it wasnt very clear

• 3 weeks later...

A Java bean also known as a pojo ( plain old Java object) is a simple object with a no arguments constructor and simple accessors for most private properties. A Java bean is mostly a design pattern of sorts that Java picked up and uses for most of it's JSRs. An example from Java EE would be the EJB, CDI Managed Bean, or the JPA persisted bean. These frameworks solve different problems but all need to know how to build or instantiate an object without arguments. In the case of JPA it can use the accessors to determine the final state of the object before persisting to the database. What's really interesting about Java beans is that they can be considered an anti-pattern to the entire concept of OOP. This is because most Java beans end up being bags of data that are operated on in a procedural fashion via the accessors. Though there are methods to fight against this. 

Edited by JStravinski