a good B350 Motherboard for R7 1700?

Going to make a ryzen build alongside with (hopefully) Vega, but I don't have plans for a multi GPU setup

so, yeah B350 is most likely gonna be my Motherboard of choice

the only motherboard that comes close is the Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 and Asus PRIME B350-PLUS

P.S.

I've looked at the MSI B350 Tomahawk and the Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3

but held off on it because of the M.2 Slot sitting under the PCI slot,

though I'm not sure if it will actually cause any issue, but with my limited knowledge at the moment, I prefer to play it safe

Most B350 boards will suit you equally well, but I've heard the MSI boards for Ryzen are fairly meh, though I couldn't tell you why exactly.

I'll vouch for the Asus Prime B350 Plus. It has eight USB ports (my primary reason for buying over all other B350 boards) and allowed for an easy 4.0 GHz overclock on my 1600X.

Current Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D

GPU: RTX 3080 Ti FE

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Tuf X570 Plus Wifi

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53

PSU: EVGA G6 Supernova 850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

Current Laptop:

Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HS

GPU: RTX 3060

RAM: 16GB @3200 MHz

Old PC:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @4.9 GHz/1.315v

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A

Are you going to be overclocking? If so, probably stick to pseudo-doubled ASRock and MSI boards; the others may have issues pushing enough power. 

34 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Are you going to be overclocking? If so, probably stick to pseudo-doubled ASRock and MSI boards; the others may have issues pushing enough power. 

yes, I'll be overclocking the ryzen 1700 to around 3.7 GHz

Just now, RelyBedGrammer said:

yes, I'll be overclocking the ryzen 1700 to around 3.7 GHz

3.7GHz almost any board should do. 3.9+ (which is doable on virtually every 1700) and you might want to get more picky.

9 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

3.7GHz almost any board should do. 3.9+ (which is doable on virtually every 1700) and you might want to get more picky.

most likely not, I rather play it safe and stick with AMD's recommendation, the asrock mobo is looking like the most obvious choice right now, it has more m.2 slot than asus' offering and USB C

I just need some reassurance before I pull the trigger, don't wanna end up making a bad call

Just now, RelyBedGrammer said:

most likely not, I rather play it safe and stick with AMD's recommendation, the asrock mobo is looking like the most obvious choice right now, it has more m.2 slot than asus' offering and USB C

I just need some reassurance before I pull the trigger, don't wanna end up making a bad call

None of them are bad choices. Personally I'd get the ASRock for the VRM or the Gigabyte for the better audio, but it's completely up to you. Whatever you pick, odds are that you'll be satisfied with what you get.

3 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

None of them are bad choices. Personally I'd get the ASRock for the VRM or the Gigabyte for the better audio, but it's completely up to you. Whatever you pick, odds are that you'll be satisfied with what you get.

aye gotcha, Asrock it is, 

Thanks for helping brah