Fitting(s) Question

So, i'm making a build at the moment that is using PETG tubing and i've came across a problem, since i can't find any PETG manufacturers that sell tubing long enough for this situation (2 meters +) I've had to resort to using fittings at certain points, one point in particular is the run from my radiator to my GPU.

Here's a diagram of my idea, it seems like i should be able to find the fitting that i need easily but i just cant.

0 =  fitting 

- = PETG tube.

RAD -----------------0----------------- GPU

Hopefully that's understandable, if not i'll just explain it here...

I'm going to try and put somewhat of a break in-between the tube, this allows me to use another tube of PETG at the longest possible distance i can get it to finish of the run, i can't find any type of fitting that will allow me to do this though, if this fitting doesn't exist or is too hard to get my hands on i guess i'll have to resort to 90 degree fittings what isn't a problem but it's not what i'm looking to do.

Thanks in advance.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 hours ago, Enderman said:

Yep, that, i know alphacool makes em, I use them to convert from PETG to soft tubing in the back section of my case where the radiators are

I knew there would be something, cheers lads.. saved me alot of hassle... and money xD

So I know they already gave you the answer... but what on earth would you possibly need a 6+ ft long piece of tubing for?  That seems extremely excessive and unless you're running multiple pumps I imagine you're going to have a hard time getting a decent flow rate with that much in your loop...

1 hour ago, aithos said:

So I know they already gave you the answer... but what on earth would you possibly need a 6+ ft long piece of tubing for?  That seems extremely excessive and unless you're running multiple pumps I imagine you're going to have a hard time getting a decent flow rate with that much in your loop...

Custom desk build, two pumps and two separate loops.

Took a lot of inspiration from linus's but going to make it cleaner and use PETG tubing instead of soft.

9 minutes ago, Thomas1208 said:

Custom desk build, two pumps and two separate loops.

Took a lot of inspiration from linus's but going to make it cleaner and use PETG tubing instead of soft.

Ahhh.. that makes more sense then.  I was just sitting here thinking: "God I hope he isn't trying to do whole-room cooling or something crazy" :P

1 hour ago, aithos said:

Ahhh.. that makes more sense then.  I was just sitting here thinking: "God I hope he isn't trying to do whole-room cooling or something crazy" :P

I've saw how bad that ended up...xD

I've just gotta tackle the task of trying to find a suitable way to fill the system, since the reservoir's are going to be lying down, i'll have to pick them up at an angle and fill but since it's going to be done with PETG tubing i may need to find another way.