ADNS 3310 Sensor

IAR117

Which mouse?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

4 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Which mouse?

Mionix Avior SK. It seems like a good deal at it's price. Also if the Castor is £5 more, is it worth it?

35 minutes ago, Aytex said:

How much is it

£30. The Castor is £35

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Go for either, the difference is shell shape.

Will either spin out easily?

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

The 3310 in general will spin out in certain instances.

If you want something that doesn't spin out go 3360 and above

Does the Kone Pure Owl Eye classify as 3360 and above? I've had issues with mice spinning out in the past and it's extremely annoying

The 3310 will not spin out. The majority of CSGO pros use Zowie mice which all have the 3310. If it had issues with spinning out this would not be the case. The popular mouse reviewer 'Rocket Ninja Jump' also uses a Zowie mouse with the 3310 and he owns tons of mice with better sensors. The sensor will not cause you an issue. And as long as the mouse you're picking has a 3310 or better sensor it should not factor into your mouse buying decision

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

On 2017-05-22 at 11:15 PM, IAR117 said:

Will either spin out easily?

If you start a swipe with the mouse titled then it will spin out. Otherwise i haven't seen and/or experienced it spin out.