Mounting iPad to Camera? PLS HEP

Go to solution Solved by AkiraDaarkst,
6 minutes ago, TehhMiik said:

Hey guys, so I own a GH4, Sigma 18-35 f1.8 and an MB SB for it. I want a 'field monitor' style thing but I don't have the £££ to shell out to SmallHD for a beautiful 702 xD I do, however, have an iPad Mini 2 and the Image App so that I can control the camera and monitor from a larger display.

My question is: Is there a way that I can mount the Mini 2 to the GH4 using some kind of cold-shoe mount? I'm in college as we speak and a quick search reveals nothing to me. Could anyone please help?

Thank you all so much. I must get back to class!

Ry.

I don't see why you couldn't mount one.  You just need 2 items:

• iPad tripod mount
  • mini ballhead mount

Screw the iPad holder to the mini ballhead with a coldshoe adapter.

AAJB_131070005619139714RdxNiOro0y.jpg

cineroid_mbh_m_mini_ball_head_1053638.jp

Hey guys, so I own a GH4, Sigma 18-35 f1.8 and an MB SB for it. I want a 'field monitor' style thing but I don't have the £££ to shell out to SmallHD for a beautiful 702 xD I do, however, have an iPad Mini 2 and the Image App so that I can control the camera and monitor from a larger display.

My question is: Is there a way that I can mount the Mini 2 to the GH4 using some kind of cold-shoe mount? I'm in college as we speak and a quick search reveals nothing to me. Could anyone please help?

Ry.

No one likes fanboys.

You could get something like a cold shoe to 1/4 20, and a 1/4 20 to what ever tablet stand that supports it (look for ones that are tripod mountable.)

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Ry.

Get a hot shoe to tripod mount and put a ipad mount for a tripod on that. It might not be that sturdy, but it should do the job.

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Ry.

I don't see why you couldn't mount one.  You just need 2 items:

• iPad tripod mount
  • mini ballhead mount

Screw the iPad holder to the mini ballhead with a coldshoe adapter.

AAJB_131070005619139714RdxNiOro0y.jpg

cineroid_mbh_m_mini_ball_head_1053638.jp

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins