11x 1080 Ti World's first watercooled in a custom alloy case custom parts workstation

WORLD'S FIRST

Fully watercooled 11x 1080 Ti Octane Render Workstation

In a custom made laser cut fully alloy 3mm thick case

Custom made waterblocks and the 11-way bridge for 11 single slotted GPUs

Stay tuned for more.

1080ti.jpg

DSC_6315b.jpg

:o

CPU:I5 6600K / , MOBO: MSI z170 M Mortar RAM : Kingston 16GB 2133MHz  GPU: EVGA 1070 SC HDD :BRAK SSD :Kingston 2.5'' SSDNow V300 120GB/ GOODRAM CX100 240 GB, GOODRAM C100 240 GB PSU  :  Seasonic Prime 850W 80+ Titanium CASE :Hyperion

holy moly

btw loved your 1080 build

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

5 minutes ago, Snooli said:

Threadripper seal of approval

OK did it. I didn't know about it.

I should hold back the hype for Threadripper. EPYC will be epic. Just imagine the possibilities, it will be like the good old days of 1366. Dual-socket, 32cores per socket, BCLK overclockable... Awaiting the EPYC SR2

4 minutes ago, Snooli said:

I should hold back the hype for Threadripper. EPYC will be epic. Just imagine the possibilities, it will be like the good old days of 1366. Dual-socket, 32cores per socket, BCLK overclockable... Awaiting the EPYC SR2

What's stopping you now? Asus has dual socket WS boards for 2011 socket. Plenty of fun to be had with those :).

2 minutes ago, leadeater said:

What's stopping you now? Asus has dual socket WS boards for 2011 socket. Plenty of fun to be had with those :).

Good luck overclocking that thing

5 minutes ago, smicha said:

This build is based on X10DRX.

Why aren't you going with 10 GPUs and a 10Gbps or higher NIC? Don't need that kind of bandwidth?

2 minutes ago, GamingMemeKing said:

It still probably won't be able to run Minecraft with full shaders :P

Will be able to play 11 games of minesweeper though.

6 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Why aren't you going with 10 GPUs and a 10Gbps or higher NIC? Don't need that kind of bandwidth?

We have to avoid heavy lags using over the network rendering. This machine is not for network rendering. If you give me amobo that supports 20 GPus I will take it now :) 

8 minutes ago, smicha said:

We have to avoid heavy lags using over the network rendering. This machine is not for network rendering. If you give me amobo that supports 20 GPus I will take it now :) 

http://www.onestopsystems.com/sites/default/files/pdf/176-4u_vl_enclosure.pdf

http://www.onestopsystems.com/sites/default/files/pdf/196-2022.pdf

http://www.onestopsystems.com/pcie-expansion-components

2 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Thank you. I know this company, as others that produce backplanes - these are definitely not an option. X10RDX is around 500$ which is a fraction of a cost of a ready rack solution - and I have to watercool gpus to avoid heat transfer and get a silent machine. 

2 minutes ago, smicha said:

Thank you. I know this company, as others that produce backplanes - these are definitely not an option. X10RDX is around 500$ which is a fraction of a cost of a ready rack solution - and I have to watercool gpus to avoid heat transfer and get a silent machine. 

Any reason, is it cost? I've never actually used one of those before so wondering if there is any technical problems they might have other than bandwidth splitting out so few lanes to so many.

1 minute ago, leadeater said:

Any reason, is it cost? I've never actually used one of those before so wondering if there is any technical problems they might have other than bandwidth splitting out so few lanes to so many.

Surely cost matters but companies are not willing to sell parts only and then cost is above 5k for an empty box. The best option I found so far is http://www.cyclone.com/products/expansion_backplanes/pcie2-428436.php but this must wait for my next 20+ gpu build. 

18 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

But will it run Crysis?

***aiming to bring back bad jokes from long ago***

it should be "But will it run the Witcher 3's Nvidia hair works option?"

it f**king destroys GPU's with it on!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

Holy $h!t, apart from an 11 gamers 1cpu what could you possibly use 11 1080ti's for???

also you should submit to Techsource's pc wars, it would be awesome to see this monster on it (when you've finished of coarse)

On 5/23/2017 at 2:21 PM, k.m.p said:

Holy $h!t, apart from an 11 gamers 1cpu what could you possibly use 11 1080ti's for???

Anything above minesweeper at 720p. That only takes 7 1080 Tis.

On 2017-5-23 at 7:21 PM, k.m.p said:

also you should submit to Techsource's pc wars, it would be awesome to see this monster on it (when you've finished of coarse)

do you read?

>32e3e53143f4a7e14a38d63d76ad559d.png

>0f551adb9d52a4bc72a7a65566b8dc9c.png

>b18b39c837500e3c4b331d98d4c9e000.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III