Video resolutions problems

Hello guys, right know I'm having an issue.

I have a video that is 568x320 (I know super low resolution) and the video it's recorded with a very old tablet, I want to edit it but everytime I export it changes from vertical to rectangular (the view) and looks super bad. Is there any way that I can just change everything in the video but keep the original video resolution at the time of exporting or at least make it look vertical. thanks, I use DaVinci Resolve.

Please, guys, do not fail me here, this forum has never disappointed me! 

19 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

is the video vertical. 568x320 is a horzinal resolution.

example

right, but for some reason when I play the video looks, like if you are holding the phone vertical. But when I export the video It looks like if I'm watching the video and holding the phone horizontal. 

Thanks for replying me

your example was empty D:

7 hours ago, Handsonic said:

Hello guys, right know I'm having an issue.

I have a video that is 568x320 (I know super low resolution) and the video it's recorded with a very old tablet, I want to edit it but everytime I export it changes from vertical to rectangular (the view) and looks super bad. Is there any way that I can just change everything in the video but keep the original video resolution at the time of exporting or at least make it look vertical. thanks, I use DaVinci Resolve.

Please, guys, do not fail me here, this forum has never disappointed me! 

Are you trying to export at the same resolution of the video but getting black bars on the side because the export preset is a higher resolution or are you saying Resolve is rotating the video on export?  If you want to export at the same resolution, just change the resolution in the export settings window if you are selecting a preset setting first.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins