Which mouse to choose?

Hello guys again! So i bought the g402 and the corsair k55 as my keyboard,and they both feel great. The mouse which we are talking about here,feels pretty alright so far! Thing is still have to "calibrate" it a lil bit,i gotta get used to the dpis and tryina find a good one for me . so far im using a 500 polling rate* can anyone explain me what that means? * and right now i feel pretty alright with a 1120 dpi. The sniper button is actually not that bad placed to be honest,even tho i have bigger hands i still cant hit it by mistake or anything like that.the only minus i'd say is the fact that its a little bit too clicky and makes some noise and the fact that it doesnt come with rgb support ,but its alright . overall id say its pretty nice so far.

On 2017-5-21 at 4:35 PM, Wanderer said:

Hello guys! So after 7 years of using the Natec Genesis g55,i want to move on to a new mouse.I usually play MOBAs like LoL,shooters,rpgs,pretty much everything,im a very hardcore gamer.Im used to the clawgrip and my palm has 20cm.I have a budget of <=$50,and the only options that i'd like to buy are the 

Logitech g pro

Razer deathadder

and the Cougar 500M.I have a pretty big hand and im also used to the genesis's form,so what do you guys think it would be the best to choose? Thanks and have a nice day!

for about 60€ you can get praticaly the best Zowie models

10 hours ago, Psimoes said:

for about 60€ you can get praticaly the best Zowie models

well,i dont know man,im pretty satisfied with this mouse so far. the design is similar to my old mouse's so its very good.ill get used to it pretty quickly,i like it so far.

Tho` can anyone explain me what does the polling rate means ?  My old mouse had 500,so i set the polling rate for this mouse as well to 500 so I can get a similar feeling to the old one ,and right now im using 1120 dpi,and it works very nice so far.If it only had rgb and made less noise it wouldve been the absolute perfect mouse * the rgb would be just optional so it can match the setup with my new rgb keyboard,but even tho...it wouldnt be so fancy since most of the time you'll be gaming and you will not look at the mouse XDD,so its great.

4 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Polling rate is the frequency at which the mouse updates the computer on changes of the cursor location. You can have it maxed out without consequence. It doesn't affect sensitivity. 

hm,idk, i think it actually affects the sensivity,because if i put the polling rate at 1000 then itll be a little bit slower,but if i would put it at 125 then it would be just like having 400+ more dpi,it increases the sensivity somehow. i can set it to : 125,250,500 and 1000,and its going great with the 500 one.

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

increasing DPI does not result in a loss of tracking accuracy.

Actually it does above a certain treshold, Array*Magnification*4 so far seems like a universal Barrier regardless of noise levels.

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

hm,idk, i think it actually affects the sensivity,because if i put the polling rate at 1000 then itll be a little bit slower,but if i would put it at 125 then it would be just like having 400+ more dpi,it increases the sensivity somehow. i can set it to : 125,250,500 and 1000,and its going great with the 500 one.

It is your perception of sensitivity that is changing.