Which mouse to choose?

Hello guys! So after 7 years of using the Natec Genesis g55,i want to move on to a new mouse.I usually play MOBAs like LoL,shooters,rpgs,pretty much everything,im a very hardcore gamer.Im used to the clawgrip and my palm has 20cm.I have a budget of <=$50,and the only options that i'd like to buy are the 

Logitech g pro

Razer deathadder

and the Cougar 500M.I have a pretty big hand and im also used to the genesis's form,so what do you guys think it would be the best to choose? Thanks and have a nice day!

Logitech G402 or G Pro. Don't get Razer. ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

If you have other Razer products get razer, otherwise get Logitech. ( Just so you don't have to have another program at boot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post solved your problem, please press the check below :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, im not really sure how their products are since ive never owned a razer product myself xD but i know theyre pretty shitty.Is the logitech g pro and the g402 big enough to fit my hand and my grip? the g402 looks kinda strange to me actually ,that design is pretty odd XD. if i had smaller hands i wouldve definetely been going for the g203 since its very popular and its also on sale in my country,but ..i have bigger hands so..XD

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

but i know theyre pretty shitty.Is the logitech g pro and the g402 big enough to fit my hand and my grip? the g402 looks kinda strange to me actually ,that design is pretty odd XD.

Watch the reviews and you will know the answer :D

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

well, im not really sure how their products are since ive never owned a razer product myself

Their QC is very bad AFAIK

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Mhm..I cant push it any more than that Hideki-san XDD. is either g402,g pro or cougar 500M. If i could push it i couldve maybe bought the g502 proteus or smth but yeah.What are your thoughts ,guys? Btw thanks for replying so fast guys,sincerely a great community so far XD.

Try them out at a local store, no one know what your hands are like. I'd recommend a g402/g502 as I have had only great experiences with those.

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

I'd really like to but there aren't any local stores in my town so I can try them.. :(

Yeah I saw that one,but the sniper button or whatever is positioned in a pretty bad spot for me at least,and its currently not avalaible in any of the stores in my country.

lets say I push the budget up to $56, theres a G502 on sale,would it be worth ?between these that ive mentioned earlier and the g502 ,which would be the best ?

43 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Logitech G402 or G Pro. Don't get Razer. ;)

34 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

Hmm.. push your budget a lil and u can get the Flick G1 from Fnatic.

Otherwise G402 is the best for your budget

Aren't those all too small for 20cm hands?

Among the options listed I'd go with the Deathadder. The G Pro is too small and the 500M is both smaller and heavier than the Deathadder. The G502 is way too heavy for FPS's and still smaller than I'd recommend for your hand size.

2 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Aren't those all too small for 20cm hands?

Among the options listed I'd go with the Deathadder. The G Pro is too small and the 500M is both smaller and heavier than the Deathadder. The G502 is way too heavy for FPS's and still smaller than I'd recommend for your hand size.

The G402 isn't much smaller than the Deathadder....

So..deathadder,g pro or g402 ? i'd choose between these now.I've watched some reviews and now i dont think ill go for the g502 anymore since its so bulky and heavy. the problem with g402 is that i dont know if the sniper button or whatever it is called will annoy me or not,i hope i wont press it accidentaly.

btw i dont think that g pro is that small,especially the 500m, a lot of people said that theyre made for bigger hands sizes so i dont know anymore . xD

9 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The G402 isn't much smaller than the Deathadder....

Shape is more important than raw dimensions. The Deathadder is physically smaller than the G502 but the G502 is too small for my 19.8cm hands.

3 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Shape is more important than raw dimensions. The Deathadder is physically smaller than the G502 but the G502 is too small for my 19.8cm hands.

its too small ???! well then what am i going to do if I got a 20cm hand ? xD god im so confused i dont even know what to buy anymore.

Just now, Wanderer said:

its too small ???! well then what am i going to do if I got a 20cm hand ? xD god im so confused i dont even know what to buy anymore.

The Deathadder is better for larger hands than the G502 is despite being physically smaller. The Deathadder's popularity comes from it being a good mouse for large hands without the extra weight that normally comes with a large mouse.

So ,what should I choose between :

• G402
  • G Pro
  • Cougar 500M

I've seen a lot of people actually liking the deathadder but still the durability is pretty bad.I mean I used this genesis g55 for 7 years and its still working and people somehow break mouses in just a few months xD.I dont know what to choose between those,what are your opinions guys?

Edited by Wanderer

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

So ,what should I choose between :

• G402
  • G Pro
  • Cougar 500M

I've seen a lot of people actually liking the deathadder but still the durability is pretty bad.I mean I used this genesis g55 for 7 years and its still working and people somehow break mouses in just a few months xD.I dont know what to choose between those,what are your opinions guys?

G pro out of those 3.

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

G pro out of those 3.

do u think it'll fit alright into my hands? or should i go with the g402 ? hm . these 2. hmm.

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

do u think it'll fit alright into my hands? or should i go with the g402 ? hm . these 2. hmm.

The G pro has the better sensor in those groups, but if the G402 fits better than the peanut shaped shell on the G pro, then its down to you.

Yeah well I guess i could get used to the g402's shape since the genesis g55 got a similar shape.Wish that they placed the sniper button a little bit further tho.

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Yeah well I guess i could get used to the g402's shape since the genesis g55 got a similar shape.Wish that they placed the sniper button a little bit further tho.

I don't know what kind of games you enjoy playing but you say the G502 is bulky at 121g (without weights). The g402 is 144g which is like MMO mouse kinds of heavy. Just worth considering.

If palm grip your mice then the G Pro would not be suitable but if you fingertip grip then I would go for the G Pro. 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

3 hours ago, Rupe said:

I don't know what kind of games you enjoy playing but you say the G502 is bulky at 121g (without weights). The g402 is 144g which is like MMO mouse kinds of heavy. Just worth considering.

If palm grip your mice then the G Pro would not be suitable but if you fingertip grip then I would go for the G Pro. 

I play csgo, league of legends ,rpgs,mmorpgs,and tons of other AAA games or whatever comes up.But mainly csgo and lol.I use clawgrip and my hand is pretty big considering I have 20cm,i guess. And btw are you sure the g502 is less heavier? i mean i saw a video from rocket jump ninja where he showed the g502 was heavier,and btw  g402 144g? are u sure about that?

Check out this video : 

Edit : anyways, I ordered the g402 hyperion,hope it'll be alright.Thanks for the advices and thoughts everyone! Have a nice day,I will probably come back here after I receive the mouse, and ill try to give it a feedback review.

Edited by Wanderer

20 hours ago, Wanderer said:

well, im not really sure how their products are since ive never owned a razer product myself xD but i know theyre pretty shitty.Is the logitech g pro and the g402 big enough to fit my hand and my grip? the g402 looks kinda strange to me actually ,that design is pretty odd XD. if i had smaller hands i wouldve definetely been going for the g203 since its very popular and its also on sale in my country,but ..i have bigger hands so..XD

I hear bad things about Razer's mice, but I have a Razer mechanical keyboard and a Logitech gaming mouse, and I have zero problems or complaints with them....except that the Razer program seems to require an update every other day and it nags you.

@Wanderer  I think your correct that it is not that heavy. Google shows it as 144g when you do a search of the mouse but maybe thats with cable or something. Although still slightly heavier than you might want at 109g thats not too bad. 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues