Tearing my hair out over this

sissj

Noob here

What have i done wrong? Im just trying to insert a simple image but it just keeps giving me the missing picture symbol of what i see on chrome. I have check the source and its is 100% the same.

What can i do?

Hw0fOS0.png

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Check out console (F12) for errors, open it and reload page, you can also look inside network tab for what is going on with this image file.

put a / in front of assets

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

Why can't people just copy paste the code instead of screenshotting it at a very small font size?

You don't need that last / in the img src line

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

You don't need that last / in the img src line

close but no cigar, it still doesnt work ;c

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

6 minutes ago, sissj said:

close but no cigar, it still doesnt work ;c

Alright, but as @Mr_KoKa said, press F12, go to the errors and see what it says, It doesn't seem to set the height and width even on your picture.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

Alright, but as @Mr_KoKa said, press F12, go to the errors and see what it says, It doesn't seem to set the height and width even on your picture.

When i press f12 all it does is fullscreen my application

5 minutes ago, sissj said:

That means you're pressing F11 or you somehow switched the buttons around. Right click and press inspect element.

This could be Chrome just not showing images, it does that sometimes and a restart is needed, so restart chrome and try again...report back if it works or not so we can give further advise and chip into getting you a nice hair cut.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1 minute ago, sissj said:

Try ctrl + shift + J

22 minutes ago, Wyzzy Moon said:

put a / in front of assets

this makes no difference in html, the / isnt the issue

CPU: i7-8700K

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370-A

Memory: 32GB TridentZ RGB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming
Storage: 256GB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Black, 1TB Seagate somethingorother

are you sure that the file path is correct? no typos? is it a jpg instead of a jpeg?

CPU: i7-8700K

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370-A

Memory: 32GB TridentZ RGB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming
Storage: 256GB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Black, 1TB Seagate somethingorother