Troubleshooting with no post help

Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING
CPU: AMD FX 8350 BLACK EDITION

GPU: PALIT GTX 560 SMART EDITION

PSU: THERMALTAKE LITEPOWER 600W BLACK EDITION
CPU COOLER : COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 LED (New)

Problem:
- No beep with no gpu installed. 5 beeps with gpu installed
Story Time:

- This is my old pc before i upgraded/switch to a new one, so its been sitting in the dust for about a month now i would say. The GPU is the one thats been collecting dust from last year i think. So recently,i was trying/training to build my own pc, by transferring the parts from an old case to a newer case. Now, the old pc was still working before with the "newer" gpu. The old parts was assembled/stored in an old case, without the old gpu and it was working kinda fine, im not sure because that time we didn't installed the old gpu and so we didn't hook the pc to any monitor, just turned on the motherboard and was satisfied because there was no beep. After a month,i bought a case to test out my building skills, and i was so unskilled that i assembled everything from the old case to the new case without proper outside boot/test. At that time i was using Corsair VS650 PSU. In the end, i got no post with 1 long beep and 2 short beeps. feeling despair, i send the pc to the shop to check why it was not booting up. the shop said the psu was the problem, then charge me a ridiculous amount, which im still mad about. now with another psu (stated above) and with another case i bought, i tried again. but this time, im testing it outside the case, with only the parts mentioned above, and voila, still no post.....hahahaha.....well, if i remove the gpu, the motherboard will startup with no beeps, but if i install the gpu, i got 5 short beeps. could not figure this thing out.

so i need some info/clarification on what/why it beeps.

info:
- In previous attempt, i did switch the RAMs in and out (i only have 2 that are compatible with the motherboard) with no prevail.
- i have only 1 other gpu and that is in my current setup which is RX480, not confident enough to take that out to test on the old pc [maybe]

In The Nutshell, i only want this pc to work for 2 reason, as my work station or as my lets say dummy for practicing building pc or troubleshooting hardware

I did read that 5 beeps meaning CPU problem, it needs a reaseat. for that i need to buy thermal paste 1st since i don't have any now, except the one thats also been sitting since new year after 1 use xD

or that i need to change cpu and that means i be better off buying a new setup. Im thinking Ryzen 5 1400, new mobo, new psu, the same cooler, Armaggeddon Vesta v2fx, 1 SSD, 500gb HDD(already bought a new one)........

Reference Link:
Mobo - https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/970-GAMING.html#hero-overview

7693v4.0_ASIA.pdf

Edited by Devilhahalo
added the Motherboard link and also uploaded the manual for the motherboard

Try switching the Graphics Card to slot two if you have one, or try it in another system.

"What am I even meant to put here?" - Me 2016

look in your motherboard manual. It will tell you what 5 beeps mean.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Also do you know what type of BIOS you have? If you have an AMI BIOS the five beeps mean a CPU error "5 beeps - Processor error - bad processor" and the one long and two short mean "1 long 2 short - Monitor or display card error" on an Award BIOS.

(https://forum-en.msi.com/faq/article/bios-beep-codes)

14 hours ago, Reallifecat said:

Try switching the Graphics Card to slot two if you have one, or try it in another system.

Already tried switching the pci slot, still same result and
the thing is, i don't have another system, well except for my main one, and im not about to dismantle that myself.

14 hours ago, Reallifecat said:

Also do you know what type of BIOS you have? If you have an AMI BIOS the five beeps mean a CPU error "5 beeps - Processor error - bad processor" and the one long and two short mean "1 long 2 short - Monitor or display card error" on an Award BIOS.

(https://forum-en.msi.com/faq/article/bios-beep-codes)

i don't remember what bios it runs

14 hours ago, Altecice said:

look in your motherboard manual. It will tell you what 5 beeps mean.

i did read the manual, but i can't seem to find where it tells me what the beeps mean

3 hours ago, Devilhahalo said:

Already tried switching the pci slot, still same result and
the thing is, i don't have another system, well except for my main one, and im not about to dismantle that myself.

i don't remember what bios it runs

You have an AMI BIOS so reseat your CPU and check to see if it has a bent pin or dust.

8 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

If it's definitely 5 beeps its related to the processor, take it out, check the pins and the socket and make sure there's no debris or bent pins. 

okay, Thanks, will do, but 1st imma need some thermal paste, i have 1 used laying aorund somewhere, not sure its okay to use it or not

4 hours ago, Reallifecat said:

You have an AMI BIOS so reseat your CPU and check to see if it has a bent pin or dust.

Okay, Thanks for the information, will update later

free time only on weekends

2 hours ago, Devilhahalo said:

okay, Thanks, will do, but 1st imma need some thermal paste, i have 1 used laying aorund somewhere, not sure its okay to use it or not

Okay, Thanks for the information, will update later

free time only on weekends

Okay! Good luck!