New games

We all have a library of 100~1000 games but have nothing to play. (As some have tons of clothes but nothing to wear)

I need new game recommendations. 

I am mostly interested in FPS, more so singleplayer, sorta casual depending. (I suck at multiplayer and don't have the patients to git gud at battle royal style games/DayZ clones including rust.)

Games I already have:

Arma series

Counter Strike Series

Call of Duty mw2

Day of Defeat 

Half Life Series (including Black Mesa and Team Fortress)

Doom Series

Elder Scrolls Series

Fallout series

GTA series

G-Mod

Haydee 

Killing Floor

Left 4 Dead series

Mass Effect Series

Metro Series

Shadow of Mordor

Nether

No more room in hell

rust

stalker Series

Spec Ops the line

Star wars games

state of decay

system shock 2

splinter cell

rainbow six series 

Turok (n64 ports)

verdun

Warhammer 40,000 (space hulk, deathwing, DOW 1, WA, DC, Soulstorm, 2, chaos rising, 3, and space marine)

witcher 2

wolfenstein series

Can you recommend any good games? I am waiting for the summer sale for insurgency, and played fear 1 last year but didn't like it. The gameplay felt dull. I watched Total Biscuit play it for his GOG sponsorship again and it's not enticing. I'm not a fan of dark souls as I don't like grinding my life away at a game that provides no real life benefit. I want to actually play an experience, not a crack in the design. Payday is also a boring game to me as it's only 3~6 copy paste missions and none of my friends play PC games. (They're super smash bros nuts, or league of legends people. I had my time with LoL. I got tired of facing gold and platinum smurfs before I could even play competitive.)

I've tried going along with recommended games with steam's Que but nothing really excited me from what I saw. 

3 hours ago, xDylanio said:

Watch dogs 2 and mafia 3 aregames I loved. But in my opinion i would recommend watch dogs 2 over mafia 3

I'll check them out and see if they're cheap during the steam sale. I never got into GTA, but watch dogs 2 was a sleeper hit if I recall. This reminds me titsnfall 2 had a campaign. I think I ignored it because 60$ is a lot of money imo. 

Since you like Arma. You'd probably like Squad. Faster paced in and out 1hour games basically. Sure its MP only, but you work like a squad most times. The game forces it for the most part. Unless you get a craptastic squad leader. I very much enjoy it currently, since it is a PC only title.

You can even play and not engage the enemy directly if you wish. Since the game has a pretty good base building system, which includes spawn points. Otherwise you spawn at main base or rally points. Can fortify buildings, lay down MG's, yada yada.

4 hours ago, Coczilla said:

Since you like Arma. You'd probably like Squad. Faster paced in and out 1hour games basically. Sure its MP only, but you work like a squad most times. The game forces it for the most part. Unless you get a craptastic squad leader. I very much enjoy it currently, since it is a PC only title.

You can even play and not engage the enemy directly if you wish. Since the game has a pretty good base building system, which includes spawn points. Otherwise you spawn at main base or rally points. Can fortify buildings, lay down MG's, yada yada.

I tried it in the past but found that walking to the battle every time was a bit tedious when not knowing where the bullets came from. I'll try it again when I get a chance. 

Tom Clancy's Division gets pretty mediocre rating on Steam, but I'm really enjoying it (playing single player).

Always challenging and easy to lose yourself for a few hours.

Worth picking it up on a deal weekend - I got it for 50% and I'm getting my money from it f'sure.

Overall, it's nice to play a game with sweet graphics and I've had zero glitches with it.

Makes a change from the latest & greatest greatest that play like it's still in Beta.

If you like your gaming slower, have a look at The Hunter: Call Of the Wild.

Much slower paced, but it's a stunningly beautiful game... more like a walk through the countryside with the occasional shooting of a critter :)

Can be a little buggy, but overall a decent game (esp once you start getting better armoury)

----------------------------
        Weem

I don't see borderlands 2 on your list which is a sin. Get on that.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

3 hours ago, WeeemRCB said:

Snip 

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

I don't see borderlands 2 on your list which is a sin. Get on that.

I forgot to list those... whoops haha. I did get both games and play them a little. 

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Shadow Warrior

Wolfenstien: The New Order

14 minutes ago, razor767 said:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Shadow Warrior

Wolfenstien: The New Order

I'll check the first 2 out. I think I played the old shadow warrior for free on steam through an included dosbox. 

Just so no one says it rudely I do have wolfenstein, but I'll check out the other 2 ideas. Thanks! 

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of the best games I have played and the graphics are amazing. I got it during a Steam sale a while back not even thinking that it would be that good, but I was really surprised.

1 hour ago, HungryHamster said:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of the best games I have played and the graphics are amazing. I got it during a Steam sale a while back not even thinking that it would be that good, but I was really surprised.

I heard so many thing. I added it to my wishlist. Getting ready before the summer sale haha

Hi there! I only thought of a few games I enjoy, but I hope it helps! Also, I put in bold the ones I highly recommend over the others. :)

-Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

-Just Cause series

-Dying Light

-Bioshock series

-Tomb Raider & Rise of the Tomb Raider

-We Happy Few (in development)

-Saints Row 3 & 4

-Dead By Daylight

-Dishonored

-Dead Island

-Far Cry series

21 hours ago, Emilyraexo said:

-Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

-Just Cause series

-Dying Light

-Bioshock series

-Tomb Raider & Rise of the Tomb Raider

-We Happy Few (in development)

-Saints Row 3 & 4

-Dead By Daylight

-Dishonored

-Dead Island

-Far Cry series

Thanks! I haven't been looking at dying light as the price has stayed at 60 forever. 

I tried biosjock infinite on Xbox 360 but found it less than interesting however the others may be better on PC. 

I've only ever thought of tomb raider as a benchmarking title but I guess it's time to try the series. 

I loved far cry 3 but I have to try 4 and primal. Are the first 2 still worth it? 

On 5/22/2017 at 9:29 PM, fpo said:

Thanks! I haven't been looking at dying light as the price has stayed at 60 forever. 

I tried biosjock infinite on Xbox 360 but found it less than interesting however the others may be better on PC. 

I've only ever thought of tomb raider as a benchmarking title but I guess it's time to try the series. 

I loved far cry 3 but I have to try 4 and primal. Are the first 2 still worth it? 

You're welcome! I'll be honest, dying light was worth the money for me, but it may be on the upcoming sale for a better price than what I bought it for. Although, if you're not into zombie games or crafting, then it may not be the game for you. They just made the remastered versions of the first 2 Bioshock games, so it may be the time to try those out! Tomb Raider is a very good game, and you can get it for like $5 during the sales. I am unaware of the prices for Rise of the Tomb Raider though. I've only tried Far Cry 3 & 4, but I'm sure the Steam reviews will give you a hint of whether they are worth the money or not. Enjoy the games! :) 

7 hours ago, Emilyraexo said:

Snip

Thank you very much! I'll keep my eye out for their sale! Doesn't dying light have a co-operative? If so I'll be back to summon you. 

16 minutes ago, fpo said:

Thank you very much! I'll keep my eye out for their sale! Doesn't dying light have a co-operative? If so I'll be back to summon you. 

Ghost Recon Wildlands? I have it and find it a great game, good to play with a mate

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

29 minutes ago, Prokart2000 said:

Ghost Recon Wildlands? I have it and find it a great game, good to play with a mate

Will it go on sale? 

51 minutes ago, fpo said:

It sure does! Awesome! xD