Thermaltake Xaser III

Hello,

I have a Thermaltake Xaser III Case lying around from an old '01 server build. (Was used for home, but I went overkill with a dual xeon build). The case supports 7 80mm fans, and up to EATX motherboards. I'm looking to build a modern computer in this case. I really love the aesthetic, and the only downsides to using it is the lack of support for larger fans, no USB 3.0, and no room behind the motherboard tray for cable management (although this can be overcome with a modular power supply and some creativity). Anyways, my question is what parts are on the cheap side so I can build a kickass pc with a custom loop in it. I already have a power supply, hard drive, and graphics card. Specifically, I need recommendations for a cheap Intel CPU and motherboard that won't bottleneck the 980 I'm putting in it too much.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. - I also recommend this case for anyone looking for a project, who appreciates retro items, or just likes the cockpit-like aesthetic of the case.

UPDATE

Even a Pentium could work, anything that is ok for running modern OS' and allow for the 980 to shine a bit. Thanks again

Seven 80mm fans? Are you building a computer or a space shuttle?

Could always go G4560 if DDR4 is in the budget. If you're already sitting on DDR3, a Haswell i5 or E3-1231V3 Xeon would do nicely.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Thanks, I've got some DDR3 lying around here, Haswell sounds like a compelling option, thanks.