Sound suddenly stops when watching movies on TV via Usb

Audio suddenly stops working when watching movies on my tv via USB. After 5-20 mins of playback, the audio just stops working, the video is working tho... it happened today for the first time... can someone help me pls... tnx

5 minutes ago, drkknghtavngr said:

Audio suddenly stops working when watching movies on my tv via USB. After 5-20 mins of playback, the audio just stops working, the video is working tho... it happened today for the first time... can someone help me pls... tnx

Try watching the same video off the USB on a computer and see if the audio shuts off. 

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

My TV did the same when I tried to watch a movie on a hard drive. The reason was copy-protected material.

3 hours ago, GreenZombie said:

My TV did the same when I tried to watch a movie on a hard drive. The reason was copy-protected material.

I torrent films ;)

On 5/20/2017 at 5:41 PM, drkknghtavngr said:

I torrent films ;)

Torrenting--->crime--->jail--->criminal record--->never a decent job--->more crimes........

1e6caffb6fec4e99b67f3e8349011af9.jpg.8c7c0167655fc0621ff0e3a85afe67ab.jpg

Could be Cinavia. This is audio based water marking. If the playback software is designed with Cinavia in mind, when it picks up the watermark, it may mute the audio. 

This copy protection is entirely implemented in the player, and can be used with most physical media without breaking compatability. The downside is because this copy protection exists only within the player software, a different player can be used to ignore Cinavia watermarks entirely. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…