Pc build for $1110

Is that in USD? Also can you tell me what you would be using it for mostly? Do you need a screen, operating system or peripherals?

1 minute ago, Adreyu said:

Is that in USD? Also can you tell me what you would be using it for mostly? Do you need a screen, operating system or peripherals?

usd and i will be using it for gaming and streaming and just the pc nothing else

3 minutes ago, JamIsLive said:

usd and i will be using it for gaming and streaming and just the pc nothing else

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pPxTxY
This is including tax, the 6 core 12 thread processor should be more than enough for streaming, and the rx 580 should make for some very enjoyable ultra settings, 1080p.
or high settings 1440p.
The ssd is enough for the operating system a few programs and games, you  can add a 1tb storage later if you want. 
16gb of ram is more than enough and the modular power supply should make for ample cable management in that phantek case.

Also I went with an arctic theme, I hope you like it.

The above is good however if you're looking for dead cheap like I usually do, go and pick up the cheapest Micro-atx case and a evga 500w bronze ( I think that's what it is ) and you'll save enough for a 1tb. 

Just now, ComputerFrenzy said:

The above is good however if you're looking for dead cheap like I usually do, go and pick up the cheapest Micro-atx case and a evga 500w bronze ( I think that's what it is ) and you'll save enough for a 1tb. 

One does not simply cheap out on a PSU...

Also, for cheap cases: Been there, done that. Not worth it

That's an F in the profile pic

1 minute ago, ComputerFrenzy said:

You could even drop the case down to a bitfenix comrade and the power supply to non modular and that would save enough without sacrificing motherboard quality. Good suggestion though.

Just now, Froody129 said:

One does not simply cheap out on a PSU...

Also, for cheap cases: Been there, done that. Not worth it

I have 3 machines with EVGA 500w bronze and they have worked perfectly for 3 years. 

Just now, Adreyu said:

You could even drop the case down to a bitfenix comrade and the power supply to non modular and that would save enough without sacrificing motherboard quality. Good suggestion though.

You can still get really good M-atx boards. My h110m board is great.

5 minutes ago, Adreyu said:

i upgraded the cpu a little bit and kept the arctic theme https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nJxTxY

13 minutes ago, JamIsLive said:

This is what I would do

1. Ryzen 5 1600 is perfect for streaming and gaming, beats out i5 7600k in productivity/editing but similar performance in gaming

2. Full ATX board is much nicer to work with

3. A GTX 1070, which will beat any 1060 and 580/480 graphics card. Perfect for 1080p gaming with maxed out settings or some 1440p gaming

4. A good PSU, fully modular

5. SL308 SSD that has performance close to a Samsung 850 Evo (the evo is regarded as the fastest SSD for consumer ever)

All under $1000. Find yourself some good use with the rest $100 like customization or more games

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($217.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($84.33 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Flare X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($93.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: SK hynix - SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($372.16 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill - GRAM ATX Mid Tower Case  ($24.49 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.90 @ Amazon)
Total: $979.13
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-20 04:45 EDT-0400

1 minute ago, JamIsLive said:

i upgraded the cpu a little bit and kept the arctic theme https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nJxTxY

1600x and 1600 are virtually same, the X is just factory overclocked. Both can be overclocked and reach same clock speed. Also the cooler is pretty mediocre, the one comes with 1600 (non X) is perfect.

13 minutes ago, Adreyu said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pPxTxY
This is including tax, the 6 core 12 thread processor should be more than enough for streaming, and the rx 580 should make for some very enjoyable ultra settings, 1080p.
or high settings 1440p.
The ssd is enough for the operating system a few programs and games, you  can add a 1tb storage later if you want. 
16gb of ram is more than enough and the modular power supply should make for ample cable management in that phantek case.

Also I went with an arctic theme, I hope you like it.

Team Dark is not on the motherborad QVL list so despite having 3000Mhz speed motherboard might not overclock that far

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

This is what I would do

1. Ryzen 5 1600 is perfect for streaming and gaming, beats out i5 7600k in productivity/editing but similar performance in gaming

2. Full ATX board is much nicer to work with

3. A GTX 1070, which will beat any 1060 and 580/480 graphics card. Perfect for 1080p gaming with maxed out settings or some 1440p gaming

4. A good PSU, fully modular

5. SL308 SSD that has performance close to a Samsung 850 Evo (the evo is regarded as the fastest SSD for consumer ever)

All under $1000. Find yourself some good use with the rest $100 like customization or more games

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($217.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($84.33 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Flare X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($93.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: SK hynix - SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($372.16 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill - GRAM ATX Mid Tower Case  ($24.49 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.90 @ Amazon)
Total: $979.13
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-20 04:45 EDT-0400

This is very good! 

BUT HOLY SHIT! US parts are so cheap. Australia's economy is terrible my PC was like $687 over here and it's $450 over there Kill me now.

7 minutes ago, ComputerFrenzy said:

This is very good! 

BUT HOLY SHIT! US parts are so cheap. Australia's economy is terrible my PC was like $687 over here and it's $450 over there Kill me now.

i liked the idea of the last build going with the white build so i went with a white and black build but switched a couple of parts https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FbjvQV

With the recent drop in 1080's you could try pick one of those up too.

With the recent drop in 1080's you could try pick one of those up too.

are you sure the 1600 wouldnt bottleneck with a 1080?

1 minute ago, JamIsLive said:

are you sure the 1600 wouldnt bottleneck with a 1080?

I would be shocked if a 1600 were to bottleneck a 1080 by any real margin.

Just now, Adreyu said:

I would be shocked if a 1600 were to bottleneck a 1080 by any real margin.

I have a Pentium g4560 and it doesn't bottleneck my 1080

idk im kind of just on the edge about this. my currect build is a amd fx 8350 and a 970 and it bottlenecks

Just now, JamIsLive said:

idk im kind of just on the edge about this. my currect build is a amd fx 8350 and a 970 and it bottlenecks

the 1600 is significantly stronger and faster than the 8350. It's not at all a close comparison.

Just now, Adreyu said:

the 1600 is significantly stronger and faster than the 8350. It's not at all a close comparison.

yea i know but amd kind of has a bad rep from myself and other people but i am willing to try it.

2 minutes ago, ComputerFrenzy said:

Here's a video from hardware unboxed were they benchmark the Pentium g4560 with 0 issues on the 1080.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUapuF0y30s

i looked at the prices of the 1080s there out of my budget if i wanted to get the white one so im just gonna stick with the 1070.

Just now, JamIsLive said:

yea i know but amd kind of has a bad rep from myself and other people but i am willing to try it.

Thats fair, However I would say AMD is killing it with Ryzen. In my personal opinion, there is just no reason to get an i5 over a 6 core 12 thread processor that is only slightly less fast.

Just now, Adreyu said:

Thats fair, However I would say AMD is killing it with Ryzen. In my personal opinion, there is just no reason to get an i5 over a 6 core 12 thread processor that is only slightly less fast.

yea i get what your saying