2GB Vram is still fine for todays games.

UglyDuckiling
Just now, Nexxus said:

"DOOM has some bad optimization going on"

The entire validity of your write up just fell flat on its face right there.

Doom is so well optimized it straight up fucking offends me, in the context on how so many other things run like absolute fucking dog shit while looking significantly worse compaired to it.

Also it runs fin on a GPU of that age YUH64iw.jpg

Maybe it would fall apart later but I certainly didn't see it (this pic was jsut to sell the card, I did play a bit more) but it would work fine lowering its settings some.

http://imgur.com/a/RDk4m

Enjoy.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

Just now, UglyDuckiling said:

Nice =/= intelligent as displayed in this thread by mocking an innocent topic, and i bite back.

you would know, seems like you are an expert. 

1 minute ago, UglyDuckiling said:

You exceed the requirements of the game, nightmare is entirely up to you to use, as it remains, the devs made it purposely for idiot's like yourself to use, it makes you feel special when you cannot see a difference from ultra.

aaaaand? lol. still dont meet the requirements for it. 

2 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

"DOOM has some bad optimization going on"

The entire validity of your write up just fell flat on its face right there.

Doom is so well optimized it straight up fucking offends me, in the context on how so many other things run like absolute fucking dog shit while looking significantly worse compaired to it.

Also it runs fin on a GPU of that age 

Maybe it would fall apart later but I certainly didn't see it (this pic was jsut to sell the card, I did play a bit more) but it would work fine lowering its settings some.

fucking THANK you

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

you would know, seems like you are an expert. 

Do you expect people to reply nice to you after mocking them in real life too? sorry i cannot separate internet from reality and want to deal with you, my bad.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

1 minute ago, Nickathom said:

aaaaand? lol. still dont meet the requirements for it. 

how much do you have to repeat that lol

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

Do you expect people to reply nice to you after mocking them in real life too? sorry i cannot separate internet from reality and want to deal with you, my bad.

damn, real life has an awful lot of text on a forum. 

giphy.gif?response_id=591fdb4a2f0822eaee

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

damn, real life has an awful lot of text on a forum. 

Safe zone for special people, they should make it a reality TBH because i just find you people annoying as all hell.

Clearly mock someone, then gang up like a bunch of pussies because the guy tears you a new asshole.

you started with the insults, while they may not have been direct, they sure as hell were implying something

1 minute ago, McHox said:

as many times as it takes :P

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Damn this guy is denser than granite and basalt combined .-.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Just now, Nickathom said:

you started with the insults, while they may not have been direct, they sure as hell were implying something

as many times as it takes :P

An insult is only an insult when it is truth, because truth hurts.

2 minutes ago, McHox said:

290 is recommended, he has a 480.

3 minutes ago, UglyDuckiling said:

Safe zone for special people, they should make it a reality TBH because i just find you people annoying as all hell.

Clearly mock someone, then gang up like a bunch of pussies because the guy tears you a new asshole.

when having a bad day,

calm down by

- read a book 

- listening to music 

- talk to a friend 

- play a game 

not insulting people over the internet

31 minutes ago, Enderman said:

"smooth"

"36fps"

lol

This is an insult.

It undermines the entire point of the fucking thread, sorry you special people cannot understand.

This is an insult.

It undermines the entire point of the fucking thread, sorry you special people cannot understand.

how is this an insult,36 is no where near smooth

3 minutes ago, UglyDuckiling said:

An insult is only an insult when it is truth, because truth hurts.

290 is recommended, he has a 480.

you were better off not saying that. a 290 is closer in performance to a 480 than you may think

2 minutes ago, UglyDuckiling said:

This is an insult.

well what he said was still very valid, 30fps is not very smooth

not to mention it was a different person

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Just now, McHox said:

how is this an insult,36 is no where near smooth

Smooth implies no stuttering which is associated with not enough Video ram or some form of bottleneck.

Smooth means a continuous flow of frames.

36FPS was deemed smooth , not 60FPS smooth, but smooth.

I cannot fathom what people find hard to understand.

you were better off not saying a 290 is recommended. my 480 is hardly any better than a 290 

you were better off not saying that. a 290 is closer in performance to a 480 than you may think

well what he said was still very valid, 30fps is not very smooth

not to mention it was a different person

Both Canadian, both linked in mental capacity.

I R O N Y 

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Smooth implies no stuttering which is associated with not enough Video ram or some form of bottleneck.

are you really that dense?

I R O N Y 

You should look up what it means, i am clearly correct.

5 minutes ago, UglyDuckiling said:

how far did you go?  

Just now, McHox said:

are you really that dense?

Projecting your own low capacity?

not necessarily. vram may be going to ram, increasing latency and reducing fps

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200