2GB Vram is still fine for todays games.

UglyDuckiling
Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

irony 

Canada.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

you really are something 

It's an observation, opinions are like assholes and every body has one.

I made a post and people attempt to mock instead of discussing, so i am in the right to give you shit back sweetheart.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

you really are something else 

I guess a canadian touched him in his special place

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Just now, UglyDuckiling said:

It's an abservation, opinions are like assholes and every body has one.

I made a post and people attempt to mock instead of discussing, so i am in the right to give you shit back sweetheart.

good for you 

19 minutes ago, Enderman said:

"smooth"

"36fps"

lol

Vancouva - Canada.

1 minute ago, UglyDuckiling said:

I skimmed past that post because before hand i wrote you off as a pretentious idiot.

Just saying. Being honest with you.

Hope you are not too sensitive.

then maybe you should actually read what im saying before going off on a rant and insulting people with lies

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Vancouva - Canada.

also Canadian, your point?  

Just now, Nickathom said:

then maybe you should actually read what im saying before going off on a rant and insulting people with lies

You insulted me by saying DOOM is optimised when you exceed requirement.

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

you really are something else 

It's like he thinks it's some sort of insult lmao xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ayy a full circle. not stating what ive already said

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

also Canadian, your point?  

All the same, sheep, hardly a single one can stand out.

Linus got his job by doing the dirty work for NCIX, not by actually using his own mind.

Fame through YouTube and he exceeded his goals because he is entertaining, but still a sheep.

Some things people will never understand.

Doom is still a very demanding game "optimization" can only go so far.

ayy a full circle. not stating what ive already said

You exceed requirements, yes or fucking no?

Doom is still a very demanding game "optimization" can only go so far.

Yeah like right up it's own ass, a lot like almost every IDTech engine game with mega textures.

Yeah like right up it's own ass, a lot like almost every IDTech engine game with mega textures.

trolling 101 what not to do 

Linus got his job by doing the dirty work for NCIX, not by actually using his own mind.

Fame through YouTube and he exceeded his goals because he is entertaining, but still a sheep.

jesus christ. how in any way shape or fucking form is this relevant to this topic?

You exceed requirements, yes or fucking no?

how many times do i have to say it. i do not meet the requirements for nightmare

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

trolling 101 what not to do 

I take it you never played RAGE or Wolfenstein?

Linus seems to be doing well, your point? us Canadians are known to be nice FYI. 

I take it you never played RAGE or Wolfenstein?

i take it, you are not a good troll? 

jesus christ. how in any way shape or fucking form is this relevant to this topic?

how many times do i have to say it. i do not meet the requirements for nightmare

You exceed the requirements of the game, nightmare is entirely up to you to use, as it remains, the devs made it purposely for idiot's like yourself to use, it makes you feel special when you cannot see a difference from ultra.

"DOOM has some bad optimization going on"

The entire validity of your write up just fell flat on its face right there.

Doom is so well optimized it straight up fucking offends me, in the context on how so many other things run like absolute fucking dog shit while looking significantly worse compaired to it.

Also it runs fin on a GPU of that age YUH64iw.jpg

Maybe it would fall apart later but I certainly didn't see it (this pic was jsut to sell the card, I did play a bit more) but it would work fine lowering its settings some.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Linus seems to be doing well, your point? us Canadians are known to be nice FYI. 

Nice =/= intelligent as displayed in this thread by mocking an innocent topic, and i bite back.

You exceed the requirements of the game, nightmare is entirely up to you to use, as it remains, the devs made it purposely for idiot's like yourself to use, it makes you feel special when you cannot see a difference from ultra.

bad day? 

someone isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /