Modern Chasis to fit a SR-2?

I've had this motherboard and a pair of Xeons for quite a while now. Both of the CPUs and the motherboard are watercooled.

Problem is that they are housed inside a cheap (relatively) and stupid Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra. I'm looking for something a bit more modern and slick looking. I'm still going to be watercooling the rig so a case with that option is preferred.

I was looking at the Cosmos II but that case is a bit too big and a bit too expensive. If you guys  know of any chassis that fits the criteria, please do let me know. Many thanks.

PS: Picture of the rig is attached.

I believe a TJ07 but the problem is all cases for motherboards that size will be big and expensive. Good luck! :)

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

900D, Caselabs cases.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.