Which mouse to choose

Which mouse is best for competative fps games like CS GO?

1. Razer Abyssus V2

2. SS Rival 100

3. Logitech G203 Prodigy

4. Fnatic Flick 

These are all cheaper mice and all of them I can find in my country.

My hand size is 18cm x 9cm. I use hybrid palm and claw but claw is usually when I am lifting mouse to much.

Tnx for helping guys and does anyone have experience with Fnatic Focus mouse pad cause it is cheap but reviews are good.

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

The G203 is probably the lightest at 85G. Mouse settings can be saved into the mouse itself, so you can plug it into another PC and it will work exactly as you set it up without the need for drivers. Also a very safe shape (like those common mice you find at work)

I don't know if your hands are small, but the G203 is on the small side.

is it good for fps games?

You have almost the same sized hands as Zy's; I'd take a look at his list of favorite mice for Quake.

I think the Abyssus has the best shape for you on the chart; Flick has odd sides that make it harder to pick up; G203 is probably too small; Rival should have a good shape as well but only has an Avago 3050 variant for a sensor. 

Overall, probably the Abyssus. Good shape, decent sensor. All the others are good at one of those and bad at the other.

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

You have almost the same sized hands as Zy's; I'd take a look at his list of favorite mice for Quake.

I think the Abyssus has the best shape for you on the chart; Flick has odd sides that make it harder to pick up; G203 is probably too small; Rival should have a good shape as well but only has an Avago 3050 variant for a sensor. 

Overall, probably the Abyssus. Good shape, decent sensor. All the others are good at one of those and bad at the other.

I was thinking about Abyssus and Flick. Abyssus has Synapse, only main buttons and it is from Razer, company that I like but others hate it. F Flick has nice sensor and it is larger I think than Abyssus, at least it looks like it on pics but I dont' know. Can you post link of the list cause Quake is not in my interest so I don't know about that. 

Logitech G402 if at all possible. I have it and love it!

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Just now, begadelavela said:

I was thinking about Abyssus and Flick. Abyssus has Synapse, only main buttons and it is from Razer, company that I like but others hate it. F Flick has nice sensor and it is larger I think than Abyssus, at least it looks like it on pics but I dont' know. Can you post link of the list cause Quake is not in my interest so I don't know about that. 

His personal mice are at the bottom.

Flick is indeed slightly larger and has a good sensor, but its shape has some issues. It's a better choice if you use ever use pure palm or side buttons; it's just the way the sides are sloped that makes me a bit iffy. For most people it should be okay, but some may have issues with keeping their grip when lifting and flicking quickly. Whether or not that's worth an extra 10g is also debatable.

11 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Logitech G402 if at all possible. I have it and love it!

not sure if it is for fps.

7 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Flick is indeed slightly larger and has a good sensor, but its shape has some issues. It's a better choice if you use ever use pure palm or side buttons; it's just the way the sides are sloped that makes me a bit iffy. For most people it should be okay, but some may have issues with keeping their grip when lifting and flicking quickly. Whether or not that's worth an extra 10g is also debatable.

LoL, watched some of his reviews he is awesome but how I didn't noticed his real name. I will research more about abyssus for cs go and so I will see.

49 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

The grip actually works pretty fine, Coming from the deathadder that has support for the 4th and pinkie.

Mostly cause of the rubberized plastic finished unlike the shitty plastic shell on the DA

I would stay away from the abyssus, because of Synapse in general, Its cool and all but the firmware is just horrible sometimes.

The shape is meh, but the sensor is aight.

Go for the G203 or Flick

On 5/19/2017 at 7:48 PM, Aytex said:

I would stay away from the abyssus, because of Synapse in general, Its cool and all but the firmware is just horrible sometimes.

The shape is meh, but the sensor is aight.

Go for the G203 or Flick

than probably I will go with the Flick.

I highly recommend the Razer Deathadder Chroma. I know it is not on your list, but I pretty much only play CS:GO and I love it.