Jump to content
begadelavela

Which mouse to choose

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Which mouse is best for competative fps games like CS GO?

1. Razer Abyssus V2

2. SS Rival 100

3. Logitech G203 Prodigy

4. Fnatic Flick 

These are all cheaper mice and all of them I can find in my country.

My hand size is 18cm x 9cm. I use hybrid palm and claw but claw is usually when I am lifting mouse to much.

Tnx for helping guys and does anyone have experience with Fnatic Focus mouse pad cause it is cheap but reviews are good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The G203 is probably the lightest at 85G. Mouse settings can be saved into the mouse itself, so you can plug it into another PC and it will work exactly as you set it up without the need for drivers. Also a very safe shape (like those common mice you find at work)

I don't know if your hands are small, but the G203 is on the small side.


Please quote my post in your reply if you want me to read and/or respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

The G203 is probably the lightest at 85G. Mouse settings can be saved into the mouse itself, so you can plug it into another PC and it will work exactly as you set it up without the need for drivers. Also a very safe shape (like those common mice you find at work)

I don't know if your hands are small, but the G203 is on the small side.

is it good for fps games?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have almost the same sized hands as Zy's; I'd take a look at his list of favorite mice for Quake.

 

I think the Abyssus has the best shape for you on the chart; Flick has odd sides that make it harder to pick up; G203 is probably too small; Rival should have a good shape as well but only has an Avago 3050 variant for a sensor. 

 

Overall, probably the Abyssus. Good shape, decent sensor. All the others are good at one of those and bad at the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

You have almost the same sized hands as Zy's; I'd take a look at his list of favorite mice for Quake.

 

I think the Abyssus has the best shape for you on the chart; Flick has odd sides that make it harder to pick up; G203 is probably too small; Rival should have a good shape as well but only has an Avago 3050 variant for a sensor. 

 

Overall, probably the Abyssus. Good shape, decent sensor. All the others are good at one of those and bad at the other.

I was thinking about Abyssus and Flick. Abyssus has Synapse, only main buttons and it is from Razer, company that I like but others hate it. F Flick has nice sensor and it is larger I think than Abyssus, at least it looks like it on pics but I dont' know. Can you post link of the list cause Quake is not in my interest so I don't know about that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

is it good for fps games?

Definitely. A lightweight mouse makes it easy to aim.

I'd avoid the Abyssus as you will need to use Synapse and it has no side buttons (wtf)


Please quote my post in your reply if you want me to read and/or respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, begadelavela said:

I was thinking about Abyssus and Flick. Abyssus has Synapse, only main buttons and it is from Razer, company that I like but others hate it. F Flick has nice sensor and it is larger I think than Abyssus, at least it looks like it on pics but I dont' know. Can you post link of the list cause Quake is not in my interest so I don't know about that. 

His personal mice are at the bottom.

 

Flick is indeed slightly larger and has a good sensor, but its shape has some issues. It's a better choice if you use ever use pure palm or side buttons; it's just the way the sides are sloped that makes me a bit iffy. For most people it should be okay, but some may have issues with keeping their grip when lifting and flicking quickly. Whether or not that's worth an extra 10g is also debatable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

His personal mice are at the bottom.

 

Flick is indeed slightly larger and has a good sensor, but its shape has some issues. It's a better choice if you use ever use pure palm or side buttons; it's just the way the sides are sloped that makes me a bit iffy. For most people it should be okay, but some may have issues with keeping their grip when lifting and flicking quickly. Whether or not that's worth an extra 10g is also debatable.

LoL, watched some of his reviews he is awesome but how I didn't noticed his real name. I will research more about abyssus for cs go and so I will see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

His personal mice are at the bottom.

 

Flick is indeed slightly larger and has a good sensor, but its shape has some issues. It's a better choice if you use ever use pure palm or side buttons; it's just the way the sides are sloped that makes me a bit iffy. For most people it should be okay, but some may have issues with keeping their grip when lifting and flicking quickly. Whether or not that's worth an extra 10g is also debatable.

The grip actually works pretty fine, Coming from the deathadder that has support for the 4th and pinkie.

 

Mostly cause of the rubberized plastic finished unlike the shitty plastic shell on the DA


FPS <3

Flick G1 Review

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would stay away from the abyssus, because of Synapse in general, Its cool and all but the firmware is just horrible sometimes.

The shape is meh, but the sensor is aight.

 

Go for the G203 or Flick


FPS <3

Flick G1 Review

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5/19/2017 at 7:48 PM, Aytex said:

I would stay away from the abyssus, because of Synapse in general, Its cool and all but the firmware is just horrible sometimes.

The shape is meh, but the sensor is aight.

 

Go for the G203 or Flick

than probably I will go with the Flick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×