Help picking new fans

Pbr38

Hi LTT Forum,

So, i'm looking to get 11 fans for my current rig (Caselabs Mercury s8), and i'm wondering what everyone recommends for fans?

I've had a few LTT edition Noctuas however some of them have started to make buzzing and clicking noises. So, i'm a little wary on getting more Noctuas. The color scheme doesn't help, I'd also like to keep things black if possible.
I'm looking to try and spend no more than $20 per fan but even that's kinda high for me. (Must have PWM)

Thank you for your time and advice,

PBR38

Pellet Stove

Spoiler

CPU - I7 6700k l CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 l GPU - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z l Mobo - MSI Gaming Pro Carbon l RAM - 16GB @ 2666 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 l PSU - Corsair RM850i l SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB | Case - Cooler Master HAF XB EVO W/ LTT Noctua NF-F12s l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse - Azio Levetron GM2000 l KeyBoard - Corsair K95 RGB l

are these fans going to be used with radiators?

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Just now, mok said:

are these fans going to be used with radiators?

not currently but i may have plans for it in the future

Pellet Stove

Spoiler

CPU - I7 6700k l CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 l GPU - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z l Mobo - MSI Gaming Pro Carbon l RAM - 16GB @ 2666 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 l PSU - Corsair RM850i l SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB | Case - Cooler Master HAF XB EVO W/ LTT Noctua NF-F12s l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse - Azio Levetron GM2000 l KeyBoard - Corsair K95 RGB l

6 hours ago, Pbr38 said:

Hi LTT Forum,

So, i'm looking to get 11 fans for my current rig (Caselabs Mercury s8), and i'm wondering what everyone recommends for fans?

I've had a few LTT edition Noctuas however some of them have started to make buzzing and clicking noises. So, i'm a little wary on getting more Noctuas. The color scheme doesn't help, I'd also like to keep things black if possible.
I'm looking to try and spend no more than $20 per fan but even that's kinda high for me. (Must have PWM)

Thank you for your time and advice,

PBR38

Without provided maximum dimensions for each fans I shan't have correctly tailored information. Also, I heavily, heavily doubt you shall ever require of eleven fans for a presumed 'Air' cooled system, as noise may become of an issue incredibly quickly without low noise adapters & alike. Running these fans at lower RPMs may be optimal if possible.

Nether the less,

My personal recommendation for such proposed budget & for the amount of fans to which you need (Noise to amount ratio) would be some http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/120x120x25mm.php?lang=EN to which would offer exceptionally adequate airflow movement regardless of use case scenario for your future ambitions with highly recommended bearings for smooth rotation with massively minimal noise output.

Furthermore I do believe there amongst the highest construction quality graded fans with a 'High quality class' rating.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again