[Guide] How to increase FPS in Minecraft for Free

6 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

beyond 1.8.9 is just shit IMO. 1.8.9 was the last properly good version. sure there are some really nice features in the latest versions but they aint for me.

Yeah,i know,then all the versions became shit,i always used to play 1.8.9 but on the 14th,i got premium mc,and hypixel and all other jazz is 1.11.2,etc

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Its not my fault,it's the fault of the person who wrote "Buy a Better PC" in his guide

My reaction 

31 minutes ago, p.klokgieter said:

Would be weird if you asked money hehe

Was a joke in the first place, u took it a bit to seriously ;)

Just now, p.klokgieter said:

My reaction 

Was a joke in the first place, u took it a bit to seriously ;)

*TRIGGERED*

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

beyond 1.8.9 is just shit IMO. 1.8.9 was the last properly good version. sure there are some really nice features in the latest versions but they aint for me.

they added fucking parrots

idk

giphy.gif...

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

1.8.9 and 1.9 were jokes for modded lol, Beyond is really still in early stages. Wait until 1.11 expert for it when it releases here within 2-4 weeks I believe

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Just now, Droidbot said:

they added fucking parrots

lel

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

1.8.9 and 1.9 were jokes for modded lol, Beyond is really still in early stages. Wait until 1.11 expert for it when it releases here within 2-4 weeks I believe

1.11 is already out,1.12 is in pre-release 4 what the launcher says

4 minutes ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Yeah,i know,then all the versions became shit,i always used to play 1.8.9 but on the 14th,i got premium mc,and hypixel and all other jazz is 1.11.2,etc

you used to be able to connect to them using a 1.8.9 client still, got kinda broken but it worked lol

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

1.8.9 fixed a few things IIRC, thats why i still consider it surperior to 1.7.x

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If anyone wants the links,here they are

www.java.com

www.optifine.net

www.geforce.com

downloadcenter.intel.com

support.amd.com/en-us/download

5 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you used to be able to connect to them using a 1.8.9 client still, got kinda broken but it worked lol

1.8.9 fixed a few things IIRC, thats why i still consider it surperior to 1.7.x

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest bitch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

5 hours ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

1.11 is already out,1.12 is in pre-release 4 what the launcher says

This is for modded :)

Different standards in that community

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest b*tch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

This is for modded :)

Different standards in that community

k,forge players now killin' the tree

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest bitch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

yah that took ages, for vanila id go with 1.8.9 as the best update but for mods 1.7 is the best definatly, has the most amound of them

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016