Gaurav S Rao

[Guide] How to increase FPS in Minecraft for Free

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

beyond 1.8.9 is just shit IMO. 1.8.9 was the last properly good version. sure there are some really nice features in the latest versions but they aint for me.

Yeah,i know,then all the versions became shit,i always used to play 1.8.9 but on the 14th,i got premium mc,and hypixel and all other jazz is 1.11.2,etc

GooglFanboy

If you're going to PM me / talk to me / quote me to prove I'm wrong,just first know that i'm a 11 yr old kid,so I don't have any serious knowledge about computers,just half of what a real / experienced Computer technician would have xD .

My Profile Picture was fully made in MS-Paint xD (true)

PC Specs

[PC Specs removed due to uselessness]

Oldest PC Specs:Not Listed,The PC Doesnt work:[Hint:Its a Pentium III Compaq]

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate P643-V

CPU:Intel Core i5 3360M Memory:4GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics 4000 Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

Previous Laptop Specs:Lenovo ThinkPad R61

CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 Memory:1 GB DDR2 GPU:Intel 965GM Case|Motherboard:Laptop

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Its not my fault,it's the fault of the person who wrote "Buy a Better PC" in his guide

My reaction 

31 minutes ago, p.klokgieter said:

Would be weird if you asked money hehe

Was a joke in the first place, u took it a bit to seriously ;)

Just now, p.klokgieter said:

My reaction 

Was a joke in the first place, u took it a bit to seriously ;)

*TRIGGERED*

GooglFanboy

If you're going to PM me / talk to me / quote me to prove I'm wrong,just first know that i'm a 11 yr old kid,so I don't have any serious knowledge about computers,just half of what a real / experienced Computer technician would have xD .

PC Specs

CPU:Intel Core i5 3360M Memory:4GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics 4000 Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 Memory:1 GB DDR2 GPU:Intel 965GM Case|Motherboard:Laptop

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

beyond 1.8.9 is just shit IMO. 1.8.9 was the last properly good version. sure there are some really nice features in the latest versions but they aint for me.

they added fucking parrots

If I helped, hit the thumbs up icon below my post and pick it as 'Best Answer'

Quick Links: Recommended PC Builds | PSU Tier List | Mouse Sensors List | SATA 3 SSD Tier List | Keyboard Switches | 2nd Hand GPU Guide | Why Ryzen? (hella outdated) | Ryzen Memory Guide

Mouse enthusiast. eGPU guy. Resident EliteBook fetishist.  My specs and shit down below.

Spoiler

Apollo: i5 4670K @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H100i, MSI Z87I, EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX3, Corsair 250D, 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, SeaSonic 520W PSU. Planned upgrades: 16GB RAM, 480/512GB SSD, new HDD

Sputnik: HP EliteBook 2570p, i5-3360M, 16GB DDR3, 256GB 840 EVO - Running Win10/Sierra dual-boot.  Future upgrades: i7-quad

Comet (home server): Atom D2500, 4GB 1066Mhz RAM, 2 x 320GB HDDs, 350W PSU, HAF-Stacker ITX, dual GbE. Cost me $80. back from the dead (mobo failure) bois

Spoiler

Main peripherals

- Corsair Strafe RGB MX Reds

- SteelSeries Siberia 650

- SteelSeries QcK+ CS:GO Camo 

- SteelSeries QcK+ Na'Vi Splash (Secondary pad, used for second rig)

- SteelSeries Rival 700

- SteelSeries Rival 300 (Secondary mouse, used for second rig)

NO ONE SLEEPS IN TOKYO, ALL RIGHT CROSSING THE LINE, NO ONE QUIT THE RADIO, TOKYO IS ON FIRE! 

giphy.gif...

GooglFanboy

PC Specs

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

1.8.9 and 1.9 were jokes for modded lol, Beyond is really still in early stages. Wait until 1.11 expert for it when it releases here within 2-4 weeks I believe

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: R7 360 XFX Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GS Ram: 1x8 2400MHz Corsair LPX, 1x8 Avexir Core Series (blue LED) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150 Future Upgrades: Vega/1080/1080Ti + 2x 34" 1440p IPS Curved 21:9 Ultrawides and a 27" 1440p IPS Freesync/Gsync 120-144Hz panel

Just now, Droidbot said:

they added fucking parrots

lel

GooglFanboy

PC Specs

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

1.8.9 and 1.9 were jokes for modded lol, Beyond is really still in early stages. Wait until 1.11 expert for it when it releases here within 2-4 weeks I believe

1.11 is already out,1.12 is in pre-release 4 what the launcher says

GooglFanboy

PC Specs

4 minutes ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Yeah,i know,then all the versions became shit,i always used to play 1.8.9 but on the 14th,i got premium mc,and hypixel and all other jazz is 1.11.2,etc

you used to be able to connect to them using a 1.8.9 client still, got kinda broken but it worked lol

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

1.8.9 fixed a few things IIRC, thats why i still consider it surperior to 1.7.x

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is playing Paladins and OSU! at 1440p, watching anime at 720p and always watching the Swedish used market for deals.

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If anyone wants the links,here they are

www.java.com

www.optifine.net

www.geforce.com

downloadcenter.intel.com

support.amd.com/en-us/download

GooglFanboy

PC Specs

5 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you used to be able to connect to them using a 1.8.9 client still, got kinda broken but it worked lol

1.8.9 fixed a few things IIRC, thats why i still consider it surperior to 1.7.x

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest bitch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

5 hours ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

1.11 is already out,1.12 is in pre-release 4 what the launcher says

This is for modded :)

Different standards in that community

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: R7 360 XFX Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GS Ram: 1x8 2400MHz Corsair LPX, 1x8 Avexir Core Series (blue LED) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150 Future Upgrades: Vega/1080/1080Ti + 2x 34" 1440p IPS Curved 21:9 Ultrawides and a 27" 1440p IPS Freesync/Gsync 120-144Hz panel

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest b*tch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

This is for modded :)

Different standards in that community

k,forge players now killin' the tree

GooglFanboy

PC Specs

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

To the modders, it was not superior. It was the biggest bitch to move to 1.8.9 and they didn't know how future updates were going to be. There is not one single good modpack for 1.8.9 that I know of. They are all 1.7.10, very very few are in 1.9 and most big mods never touched 1.9 either, plenty updated straight to 1.10.2 or some are even going straight to 1.11.2

yah that took ages, for vanila id go with 1.8.9 as the best update but for mods 1.7 is the best definatly, has the most amound of them

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is playing Paladins and OSU! at 1440p, watching anime at 720p and always watching the Swedish used market for deals.

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016