ninja flex printing issues

every time I try to print with ninja flex on my prusa remake printer the filament slowly bends in the extruder and goes under the extruder gear and stops printing

I am not sure how to fix this

MAIN PC

• NVIDIA TITAN X (pascal)
  • INTEL CORE I7 8700K
  • ASUS STRIX Z370-E
  • PHANTEKS ENTHOO EVOLVE TG
  • WD BLACK 512GB PCIE SSD
  • WD 2TB BLACK DRIVE
  • CORSAIR 860 POWER SUPPLY
  • HYPERX FURY 16GB DDR4
  • RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2
  • RAZER NAGA CHROMA 16000 DPI SENSOR
  • ASUS PB278Q
  • ASUS VS248
  • ASTRO A50 GEN 3

SECONDARY PC

• AMD RYZEN 1600X
  • ASUS ROG STRIX 1060 OC
  • ASUS STRIX CROSSHAIR
  • KINGSTON 128GB SSD AND SAMSUNG 830 EVO 128GB RAID
  • SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB
  • PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P400 TG
  • LOGITECH HEADSET
  • RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE
  • RAZER MAMABA TOURNEMANT
  • ACER AND ASUS 1080P MONITORS
  • cheap firehazard power supply

What speed and temperature are you printing at? Also is your machine a 1.75 or 3mm machine? Bowden or direct drive?

ASU

if its an original prusa and has the standard hotend, ninja flex will be next to impossible to print. I woudl recommend upgrading to a all metal hot end like the e3d v6 or the Prometheus v2 hotend. The extruder itself may need an upgrade too if there is too large a gap for the filament to travel after the gear.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

1 minute ago, bob345 said:

if its an original prusa and has the standard hotend, ninja flex will be next to impossible to print. I woudl recommend upgrading to a all metal hot end like the e3d v6 or the Prometheus v2 hotend. The extruder itself may need an upgrade too if there is too large a gap for the filament to travel after the gear.

Uh what? Prusas are a design, not a specific printer, and the i3 mk2 from Joseph Prusa comes with an e3d. Besides, I'm sure if you go slow enough you could do it. I can do 90A TPU on a bowden machine that needs a clamp on the idler to grip properly. 

ASU

Just now, Hackentosher said:

Uh what? Prusas are a design, not a specific printer, and the i3 mk2 from Joseph Prusa comes with an e3d. Besides, I'm sure if you go slow enough you could do it. I can do 90A TPU on a bowden machine that needs a clamp on the idler to grip properly. 

your right, my mind just always jumps to the branded i3 whenever i see prusa. That said, i have seen plenty older designs that have peek hot ends which can jam extremely easy.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

print a filament guide for your printer there might be one on thingiverse or try to install a PTFE tube such to guide it into the hotend. I seem to get away with TPU with a direct drive extruder without one but obviously YMMV. I print with speeds of 30mm/s,10mm/s for first layer and a bed temp of 40oC with a greater overlap with perimeters about 25% (again YMMV) and increase my flow rate ever so slightly by 1-10%. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

11 hours ago, werto165 said:

print a filament guide for your printer there might be one on thingiverse or try to install a PTFE tube such to guide it into the hotend. I seem to get away with TPU with a direct drive extruder without one but obviously YMMV. I print with speeds of 30mm/s,10mm/s for first layer and a bed temp of 40oC with a greater overlap with perimeters about 25% (again YMMV) and increase my flow rate ever so slightly by 1-10%. 

i figured it out yesterday guys it was a simple fix I just disabled retraction and it worked find

MAIN PC

• NVIDIA TITAN X (pascal)
  • INTEL CORE I7 8700K
  • ASUS STRIX Z370-E
  • PHANTEKS ENTHOO EVOLVE TG
  • WD BLACK 512GB PCIE SSD
  • WD 2TB BLACK DRIVE
  • CORSAIR 860 POWER SUPPLY
  • HYPERX FURY 16GB DDR4
  • RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2
  • RAZER NAGA CHROMA 16000 DPI SENSOR
  • ASUS PB278Q