[Gearbest] Anet A8 Desktop 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY Kit - $163.99 w/Free Shipping to US

MercuryRain

haaaaaaaaa $75 shipping? no.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

@Damascus Never used a 3D Printer at all.  But I did buy this one so...

Tried to find feedback on it and didn't really find anything negative.  Seems like people have a mostly positive look on it.

yeah that one is actually often on sale.

i looked into it a while back and people so far have been saying quite positive stuff about it.

im interested in getting it myself but will probably do so next year or so.

let me know how it good or bad it is when you get it .

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Same here, if its good I'll pick one up looks to be a keeper 

I have used it, it is more rigid than my Tronxy X3 I but they are both Prusa I3 clones so you're going to have a similar experience with most of them. I didn't get to toy with it's motherboard so I'm not sure what it is using there but the connection with my laptop never faltered at 250000 baud over a 12 hour print so that was good enough.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

10 minutes ago, CerberusLabrat said:

@Bananasplit_00 Its free shipping for me?

my bad, only $71...

temp.JPG.a798e4da2bcb23ff1fb01b89ac215f66.JPG

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

My friend literally bought this same one about a week ago. @RR3XBX

Could have just been an error with his kit but one of the pieces was too short, so he had to rig it up to get it to work, other than that its rather good.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

This is not a deal, this is the regular price on gearbest. Free shipping US for me. I paid like $156 for mine a few weeks ago. 

56 minutes ago, Shog said:

This is not a deal, this is the regular price on gearbest. Free shipping US for me. I paid like $156 for mine a few weeks ago. 

I figured I would post it considering it DOES claim it's a limited time promo (with the regular price being $183.57 according to the gearbest homepage) and the fact that it's on a group buy on Massdrop for $250 right now.

1 minute ago, CerberusLabrat said:

I figured I would post it considering it DOES claim it's a limited time promo (with the regular price being $183.57 according to the gearbest homepage) and the fact that it's on a group buy on Massdrop for $250 right now.

I think by now everyone knows that massdrop never has anything close to a deal. And stupidly long ship times. 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

1 minute ago, Ginger137 said:

I think by now everyone knows that massdrop never has anything close to a deal. And stupidly long ship times. 

Sometimes they have some deals.  Like the ROCCAT keyboards one right now.  ROCCAT Ryos MK FX for $99.99 with free shipping? Yes please.

5 minutes ago, CerberusLabrat said:

Sometimes they have some deals.  Like the ROCCAT keyboards one right now.  ROCCAT Ryos MK FX for $99.99 with free shipping? Yes please.

That's rare. Most of the time I see a "deal" with the "Lowest price unlocked" for within $5 of the Amazon price, or much higher. Also with snail shipping speed instead of free prime 2 day. 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

9 minutes ago, Ginger137 said:

That's rare. Most of the time I see a "deal" with the "Lowest price unlocked" for within $5 of the Amazon price, or much higher. Also with snail shipping speed instead of free prime 2 day. 

Yeah, Massdrop is mostly meant for people who either A. don't have prime.  Or B. don't care about waiting for their purchase in exchange for saving a few bucks.

• 2 weeks later...