Reliant Kore vs 315p for jack of all trades starter

Elerek

Does anyone have any speculation or insight on the 300 series rework?

I've heard that this Friday they're removing the $0 ship upgrade options and I'm torn between a 315p and a reliant kore (same price atm). Obviously the 315 is miles ahead in terms of combat (size 2 weapons instead of size 1, better shields, more resilient thruster placement, higher top speeds) but the kore is much more versatile outside of combat (extra seat, lots of cargo space, lots of optional modules for science/combat equipment). Only downside is no factory jump engine in the kore, so I'd have to buy one once the full game launches.

TLDR: I need to choose between 315p and Kore by Friday as my starter ship. Don't know what I want to do in universe for job.

Edited by Elerek
formatting

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D

@Elerek literally can't read your post xD KMcU5ge.png

some textmarking later I can tell you that it's up to you to make that decision or you could just stockpile some 0$ CCUs until they're gone and test out both of them and see what you like more.

Also I'm not sure if the reliant has a bed which will be very conveniant for exploration. (being able to leave the game and have your ship despawn anywhere as long as you're alone)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I went with the Constellation Aquila with a Merlin attached for Exploration and the ability to kill pirates.

I will be adding a Superiority fighter down the line but for now that Merlin 15ft gatling  is a freaking awesome gun :D 

OH and OP your post looks like this - Please fix it. (highlight and select remove formatting. Hint: it it is the Tx button)

Capture.JPG.5a2c52f4c5d9d9114c54d5c5ee7321d2.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER