''Japan wants to sell its super-fast levitating trains to the US''

TopWargamer

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/11/19/5120334/japan-wants-to-sell-maglev-trains-to-the-us

Former US politicians have visited Japan for a ride on a train that uses magnetic levitation to travel at 315 mph. As cities around the world consider the introduction of maglev trains, the Japanese government hopes the American group's experience of the journey — a test ahead of Japan's planned introduction of a new high-speed maglev train line between the cities of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka — will encourage American companies to invest in the expensive technology for deployment in their own nation.

The Americans on the train were on the advisory board of The Northeast Maglev, a company that is aiming to build a US line linking Washington DC to New York via maglev train. The New York Times reports the journey time between the cities would be reduced from three hours — via the US' current fastest train, Amtrak's Acela — to one hour on the new maglev line. Motherboard reports that the journey time between Washington DC and Baltimore would be a scant 15 minutes.

. . .

Construction is due to begin on the Japanese maglev line next year. It will stretch from Tokyo in the east to Nagoya in the center of the country by 2027, and on to Osaka in the Kansai region by 2045.

I'd love to see these pop up all over the US. Would make commuting MUCH faster and possibly easier. Hopefully the US will get on board with this and begin production on these trains.

COMIC SANS

Yes please. I'll take 2 tickets.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

They just want to sell ot so they can make a instant train. Go japan :)
:Flag_Japan2.jpg

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

They just want to sell ot so they can make a instant train. Go japan :)

:Flag_Japan2.jpg

NONON thats the imperial flag, dont use that, it will offend many people

1955Japans_flag.jpg

This is the flag

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would use trains, if they weren't slower, yet the same price as planes.  I would actually prefer trains, as I could see there being less delays.  I know these trains in question are faster, I am just referring to the trains already in the US.

NONON thats the imperial flag, dont use that, it will offend many people

1955Japans_flag.jpg

This is the flag

I know what you mean.but i like the imperial flag but your probably right about people getting offended bout it .:) 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Pffft, the NSA are probably downloading the blueprints as we speak. Completely for free. Reverse piracy!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It would be nice to have these trains in Australia, but knowing our government they would rather use steampowered trains from the 1900s.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro